The Companions pt 2

ANDRA'ATH (Katherine Kelly)

The family arrive on the planet of the Carrionites just as a Quill invasion fleet arrives. The leader of the fleet, Andra'ath, asks the family for their help in defeating the Carrionites. After her team is killed along with the Carrionites, Andra'ath has nowhere to go but to travel with the family. In season 47's "The Ties That Bind Us", Layton and Andra'ath are quite literally bound together. At first, their relationship is rocky, but they soon get used to each others' company. When Layton disappears after regenerating at the end of season 57, Andra'ath takes his place in looking after the family. She leaves the TARDIS when she is reunited with her sister, Orla'ath.
Known For: Quill, Layton's 7th love interest.
First Regular Episode: Day of the Quill (Season 36)
Final Regular Episode: Her Final Flight (Season 59)

First Regular Episode: Day of the Quill (Season 36)Final Regular Episode: Her Final Flight (Season 59)

BILLY FLETCHER (Chris Addison)

Fletch invents a way in which humans can enter a state of cryptobiosis. He has made it possible for humans to survive extreme heat, cold and all sorts of environmental danger. He has tested this on himself and is the only proof that it works. He leaves the TARDIS to help the Gonds rebuild their society after a war with the Krotons.
Known For: Inventor of human cryptobiosis.
First Regular Episode: Cryptobiosis (Season 39)
Final Regular Episode: Return of the Krotons (Season 40)

First Regular Episode: Cryptobiosis (Season 39)Final Regular Episode: Return of the Krotons (Season 40)

DIEGO SINCO (Gunner Gomez)

Diego meets the family when they arrive in Mexico after following a distress call to an ancient Aztec temple. The family immediately recognise Diego as their deceased Aztec friend Xochicotzin - but how? He risks his life to save the world from the Rocket Men by flying their rocket away to stop them from using it to destroy the Earth. His whereabouts are unknown.
Known For: Striking resemblance to Xochicotzin (applying principles of consonant shifting, Layton deduces that he is the same man).
First Regular Episode: The Deceased Aztec (Season 39)
Final Regular Episode: The Rocket Men (Season 50)

First Regular Episode: The Deceased Aztec (Season 39)Final Regular Episode: The Rocket Men (Season 50)