Peter Parker

Thank you for deciding to read this fic :) I hope you all enjoy as much as I do, please bother yourself to vote,comment, and share. Happy reading!

Chapter 1

I pressed my files to my chest as I walked pass the hallway. I keep my head down and walked faster.

Hallway, I thought,

is one of the scariest place to pass by. I just don't socialize that much and I barely have a friend here in college.

The hallway is wide and full of mass.

"Excuse me-" I say, still looking down, passing the crowd.

"Excuse me-" I move again,

and suddenly someone running from the opposite direction hit me hard that I fell down and all my files spreaded to the floor.

"Ouch-" Whoever hit me, must be a strong and tough person. A guy, I thought. It's no way that a girl could hit me this hard.

"Oh my god," said the voice.

Still moaning in pain, I glanced up.

In front of me stood a gorgeous messy brown haired fair guy, he is really tall and kind of muscular. The boy has a pair of big brown eyes, and long long lashes.

He lowered his body, picking up all my files,

"Oh my god-" He said panickly.

"I'm so sorry," He repeats, then handed me my files.

I still am holding my shoulder since that's my body part that he hit the hardest.

"Are you okay?" He is now in front of me, squatting.

"I-" I hold my shoulders, closed my eyes, and squealed quietly.

He seemed to be so rushed

"I'm so sorry, once again. But I really have to go. I'll- I'll responsible, don't worry. I'll come back." He said fast, then in a second, he dissapeared.

Still on the ground, my eyes caught something near by.

It must've fallen from the boy's pocket.

I narrowed my eyes and picked up the note.

I read the name that is written in the cover, and a smile formed to my lips,

"Peter Parker."

Sorry guys for the short and bad chapter, but this is just the beginning! PLEASE DO LEAVE COMMENTS! And vote! Hehehe