Chapter 9

Peter's POV

"Hey Gwen?"

"Yes peter"

"I'm at Saint Burgers right now, taking Chloe out for a fresh air."

"What happened?"

"Long short story, she was attacked while I walked her home and she fainted so I brought her home and she stayed for a night there. Don't worry l we fed her right. Anyways, I went to walk her home this morning and- She was beaten up soon as she arrived just because she spent a night at a guy's house."

"That's- That's crazy"

"I know, they locked her in an attic after."

"Where is she now?"

"In the toilet I guess"

"Then why are you telling me these?" She laughs.

I smile through the phone, "You're my girlfriend. I should tell you everything, update you every second. I wouldn't want any misinderstanding in between us if you caught me out with her."

"Aw don't worry baby, I know you're a good boy and you always treat people right."

"Right. She's now back, meet you up later in your house?"

"Sure. But use the front door. My window is being fixed."

"Okay, have a nice day love."

"Have a nice day Spidey"

I hung up the phone as Chloe comes and wipes down her mouth,

"Who was that?" She asks.

"Gwen" I answer quick.

"Oh" She mouths.

I nod and glance at the her plate,

"Are you done?"

she nodded.

"Well lets leave before-"

"EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU"

I glance back and there were a group of gang in guns, some of them standing in the tables, some of them putting the money in the cashier to their sacks.

"PUT YOUR PHONES AND WALLET AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IN THIS BAG" The leader ordered.

Chloe froze right in front of me,

"Peter." She hesitates.

"I-I'm going to the toilet I will be back just in a second-"

I got up and I was just about to make my way to the bathroom,

"HEY KID! DID YOU NOT HEAR US!"

I glance back at him and walked to him,

"I'm sorry I have this bad disease in my stomach it- OH MY GOD COPS!!"

I fake shouted. Soon as all of their eyes went to where I exactly directed, I sticked my hand out and pulled the water tank from above, spilling the waters out and let the alarm rang.

People are now running scared and I dissapeared from their vision quickly to change into my spiderman suit.

Three bullets were already released to up in the air and I have now came in.

"It's spiderman!" Shouted a little kid, pointing at me. I ran to the walls and flew all the way to hit them one by one.

"Not today" I hit the leader and let the spiderwebs stick three of them together. This left me with one guy.

I jumped into him and he has a gun pointed at me. Quickly I let out my hand and let the spiderwebs stole the gun.

"SPI DER MAN! SPI DER MAN!"

There was loud cheers and I've seen Chloe staring at me, amazed.

"Thank you!" I shout, before I suddenly distract their vision again so that I could change into Peter Parker again.

"Peter, where have you been?" Chloe asked.

I shook my head numbly.

"Spiderman was here!!" She said excited.

"He was?" I pretend not to know.

"Yeah," She stares up and smiled idiotly.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask laughing.

"He was just- i don't know," she blushes.

"Did you have a crush on him?" I tease.

"It's just- He gave small people hope. And that's why I liked him. He could chose to work with the cops and get a luxorious life, or he could just throw away his mask just so everybody could know him and he could has his face on magazines and billboards- But he didn't chose that life. That's what I liked about him. He keeps himself low, He is one generous and humble man."

My mouth twisted and I was obviously fascinated by her words.

"Sorry if I spoke as if I knew him for a long time," She laughs. "But thats my honest opinion about him." she adds.

"What do you think about him?" She asks me.

"Me?" I pointed to myself.

"Well he's- He's cool."

"I wonder who is behind the mask." She stares up. I gulped.

"Hey Chloe?" I call.

"Yes?"

"I think I could might- introduce him to you."

"YOU KNOW HIM?"

"well I'm his photographer so-"

"YES, please." She jumps in excitement.

Don't worry Chloe,

tonight I will come to your place to give hopes to small people like you,

as a Spiderman.

---------------------------------------------

GUYS PLEASE READ THIS. I MADE A NEW FANFIC CALLED 'MAKE UP YOUR MIND' ITS A 5SOS FANFIC AND

I

WILL

BE

MORE

THAN

HAPPY

IF YOU WOULDNT IGNORE THIS NOTE AND GO CHECK OUT MY 5SOS FIC.

PLEASE GUYS I BARELY HAD A READER THERE SO PLEASE PLEASE DO CHECK IT OUT AND VOTE AND COMMENT.

PLEASE, AND THANK YOU :)