Chapter 7

I woke up early. Six o'clock, I guess. I could smell the delicious fried meatball from the dining room. Madam May, or Aunt May, I must say, must be cooking.

"Oh you've awoke dear." She said while frying. I rub my eyes,

"Morning Aunt May" I yawn.

"Do you- Has Peter awoke?" I ask.

"Peter- Oh he is a sleepyhead. You can go check to his room, it is upstairs. His room is usually locked but you could try."

I glanced at the stairs and ended up walking up to it. There is one door, which is absolutely Peter's room.

One wooden door.

I lifted up my fist and hit it slow to the door a couple times,

"Peter?"

No answer.

I knock harder,

"Pete-"

The door opens.

It is not locked.

I snook a peek inside. One single bed, one person laying on it,

Peter.

I couraged myself to step in then walked up to him.

And I see him, Peter, peacefully sleeping, with white blanket covering all of his body except his gorgeous face.

A thin smile formed into my lips.

I turned around and the big board that is now in front of me caught my attention.

I stepped closer to observe it more,

"Richard Parker." I spoke the written name.

There were papers in the board, papers about Richard Parker, Oscorp, and all the things I've never known about, all the things I've never known before.

And then there were Gwen's pictures too.

I sigh and look down,

Gwen is one perfect young lady with an einstein head and a barbie look, which guy doesn't want her?

I should have not expected too much Peter, on being close to him, after all I am nothing, I am nothing to be compared to Gwen Stacy.

I turn around again and-

"W-Wo-Woah." I moved back, hitted the desk, and was completely suprised by seeing Peter right in front of my face.

"I- I- I have knocked. You were-you were asle-"

I did not finish my words and I look down. Peter is just there, not doing anything, but then he smiles,

"I know. I should have locked the door first." He says.

"There are alot of things you shouldn't see here, in my room." He adds.

"I- I am sorry Peter I'll just- I'll just go ho-"

Peter held my hand before I walk out to the door,

"No. Don't go. Have a breakfast first," He smiles. I smile back and say,

"Okay" I blush.

We both walked out to the door and-

I stopped walking out. Something in his room has caught my eyes. Something, hidden under a box. Something that I know. Something that I have seen before. Something,

I can't remember.

"Sh- Shall we go?" He asks. I get my eyes off the box,

"Y-Yeah."

-

"So you are in the same class as Gwen and Peter, dear?" Aunt May asks, cutting down the meatballs.

"I am..." I answer politely.

"Now Peter, what exactly happened to you and her yesterday?"

"Uuum" Peter shrugs.

"A gang was about to- rob her- And-"

"Spiderman came" I cut him off. Aunt May turns her eyes away from Peter then to me. Peter stares.

"Spiderman came, and he saved me." I continue.

"The masked guy?" Aunt may asks.

"Yeah. He was so brave and so- cool. He was incredible, though I have only see him a bit because of blurriness in my eyes. But- He really is incredible." I say smiling.

Peter says nothing at first. But then Aunt may stares at him and he answers,

"Y-y-yeah. The spider guy saved us."

"Now you two should have been more careful next time. Peter, walk her home. And this time, make sure she came home safe."

I stare down. Peter glances at me.

"Okay" He says, getting up from the chair.

Another walk with Peter Parker?

I must be dreaming.