Part 2

Alexa's POV

I woke up to my bed moving. I looked over to see Brennan getting up.
"Sorry that I woke you" He said. Wow his voice is so pure in the morning.
"No it's fine I should get up anyways." I smiled. I got out of bed and grabbed my phone. We walked downstairs to see everybody awake.
"Morning" I said stretching.
"Good Morning Guys, how did you sleep" My dad asked.
"Like a hibernating bear" I laughed. Brennan and I sat down at the island. I unlocked my phone and went on Instagram. I saw I was tagged in a lot of photos. Two stood out. One from my brother, and one from a fan page. I looked at my brothers it was a picture of Brennan and I asleep all cuddled up

 I looked at my brothers it was a picture of Brennan and I asleep all cuddled up

It was captioned
Look at these love birds😂 @ItsAlexa @Brennan1103

I didn't bother to look at the comments. But I was kinda mad at my brother. I went to the other one and it grossed me out, and also made me upset. It was a picture of Kevin....kissing another girl. I knew his jawline from anyone else's. It sure was him. I was infuriated.

Fanpage- OMG @ItsAlex! @KevinB is cheating on you!

All mixed emotions ran through my body, like I've been electrocuted. My eyes filling up with tears. They were about to flood my face.
"Sweetheart is everything alright?" I heard my mom ask.
"No" I said and got up.
I ran out side and sat down by the water. I was sitting by/on my favorite tree. So many memories. I thought. I sensed someone looking at me. I turned around to see Brennan standing there.
"Go away" I mumbled. I didn't mean it. I wanted to just hold onto someone and cry till I didn't have any tears left.
"Sorry, but I can't do that" he said and sat down beside me. I stared blankly at the water. I couldn't take it anymore. I've learned to hide my feelings so well that sometimes I forget I have them. I broke down. I just started sobbing. Brennan pulled me close and caressed me in his arms.
"Shh, it's ok. Let it out" He whispered.
I sobbed and I sobbed. Till I couldn't anymore. It hurt, everything hurt. Then my phone rang. It was Him.

A- What do you want Kevin

K- How could you sleep with another guy!

A- oh I'm sorry I have guy friends. Why don't you explain the picture of you kissing that girl!