Part 4 | The Plan

Alexa's POV

Today is the big day. It's been a few days since the incident. I haven't talked to Brennan. Nobody knows what my plan is but it's happening today. I got up and took a shower I changed into something more revealing

 I got up and took a shower I changed into something more revealing

I grabbed my bag and phone. I texted the guy. Also know as my friend that owes me big time.

Alexa- I'm on my way. Ready?

???- Yep see you soon.

I put my phone in my back pocket and left. As I walked to the park I went through the plan in my head. Last week Brennan told me he was hanging out with his friend Brady today. I got there and saw my friend Oscar. Who owes me big time. I talk to him and we went over the plan once again. Then I saw Brennan and the plan went into action.

Brennan's POV

As I walked into the park with Brady my eyes scanned around the park. Something caught my eye. It was Alexa flirting with a guy. Then SHE leaned in.

Is this how she felt? My heart shattered into a million pieces.  I was such a jerk the other day. Damn why do I have to push away the  people I love and care for the most! I have to put an end to this. I just can't live without her! I jogged over there.

"I understand now! It hurts so much! I'm so so sorry Alexa. I didn't even like that girl. It has hurt me so much not talking to you! Alexa you don't even know how sorry I am. I misinterpreted what your friend said. I should've listened to you. I just can't stand one more day without talking to you! I pushed away the girl I was falling for just because I thought that she was using me..I was so dumb! I've been a jerk to you Alexa and I'll understand if you don't want to see me ever again. But I just want you back on my life! So what do you say we put this behind us?" I asked.

"I'd love to!" She smiled. I wrapped her in my arms.

"Yes! Yes! I love you!" I yelled.

"I love you more" she chuckled because I picked her up.

"Hey, I'm Oscar glad to be of service. Hope you two work out. I need to go so goodbye you two!" The guy said.

"Bye Oscar!" Alexa yelled to him. I put her down and she looked at me.
"Don't you have a friend to go be with?" She asked.
" nah he doesn't, ima go home I don't feel to well." Brady said walking up.

"Awww okay go get some rest I'll take good care of Brennan" Alexa patted his shoulder.
"I don't need taking care of!" I said.
"Whatever you say" Alexa winked at me.
"Okay well I'm gonna go. Make sure to use protection!" Brady yelled running off.

"Well that was a weird statement" I chuckled looking at Alexa. She had a smile on her face while looking at her phone.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Come with me she said grabbing my hand. She ran towards the road where her mom and another girl were sitting in the car.
"Brennan this is my best friend Rebecca, Rebecca this is Brennan" Alexa said.