Part 6 | First day at Playlist Live

Alexa's POV

I woke up and Brennan was still sleeping so I went and took a shower then I changed into

I did my makeup and put my hair in French braids. I walked out o the bathroom and saw Brennan standing there on his phone. He was already dressed and we were sorta matching. His hair was done to perfection like it always is. He looked up and scanned me from head to toe.
"You look amazing"  He said grabbing my waist.
"Why Thanks handsome" I smiled.
"God I love that smile" He whispered. Once again we had one of those moments where we didn't say a word but we were saying everything.
"Come on Love birds come eat breakfast before we go!" Katie yelled walking downstairs. Brennan and I looked in her direction and then back at each other we bursted out laughing. We grabbed our things and went downstairs. We ate Waffles and talk a bit then it was time to go to Playlist. Brennan, Tyler, Annie, Katie, My mom, and Miss Jill all got in one car. I of course sat in the way back in the middle of Tyler and Brennan. I look through my photos trying to find one to post I finally found one and posted it.
{~}

ItsAlexa- Playlist Live Orlando

ItsAlexa- Playlist Live Orlando... Here. I. Come. 😈

Brennan1103- We bout to do some crazy things people!

TylerPatterson- They're not ready for Us!!

Fanpage3- OMG YALL ARE COMING TO PLAYLIST TODAY!!! OMFG I WANT TO MEET TO SOOOO BAD

Itsalexa- @Fanpage3 see you there 😏😁
{~}
Right after I posted Brennan's phone dinged and it was a notification that I posted.
"Aww how adorable B" I joked. He rolled his eyes and kept playing on his phone.
"Alexa sweetie? Could you please sing for us?" Miss Jill asked.
"Do I have to?" I whined.
"Please" Miss Hill pushed.
"Okay but just a little bit." I cleared my throat and then started singing.
"Now I'm out here looking like revenge feeling like a ten the best I've ever been and yeah I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this but a it gets worse. Wait a minute. Now you're out here looking like regret and too proud to beg second chance you'll never get it and yeah I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this but it gets worse wait a minute now payback is a bad chic and baby I'm  the baddest  you're playing with the savage can't have this can't have this. Ahhh. and I've been thinking I should take it easy On ya but nah baby I'm sorry I'm not sorry baby I'm sorry I'm not sorry being so bad got me feeling so good. Showing you up like I know that I would. Baby I'm sorry, I'm not sorry. Baby I'm sorry, I'm not sorry." I sang hitting all the right notes.
"Woah! That. Was. AMAZING!" Annie and Katie screamed.
"How do you hit all those high notes?" Annie asked.
"I honestly don't know I guess it's just magic!" I joked. We all laughed.
"But seriously how" Katie asked.
"Practice" I told them.
"What Can I say my sister is a breathing IPod" Tyler said looking all proud.
"Yeah What Can I say my brother is a idiot" I mocked him. He glared at me.
"Cut It out you two!" Our mom yelled.
"It's just sibling love mom!" Tyler and I both told her hugging each other.
"Y'all are weird" Mom Said. We all laughed and then Jill yelled "We're here!" We all looked out the windows. We parked and Jill handed us our VIP passes. We got out and we were about to run off but then the parents yelled at us. Then Miss Katie said.
"Okay Allison, Haley, And Ryan you stay with a parent or Alexa or Brennan or Tyler. I'm guessing Alexa and Brennan will be together literally the whole time so look out for each other, got it?" We nodded and then Miss Jill said
"Now Annie and Katie you know the rules, don't break our trust for you!"
"Okay now go have fun and don't forget we're doing a meet and Greet later today." My mom said. We nodded and ran off. Miss Katie was right Brennan and I were gonna be together the whole time. We took a few photos with fans and kept going. We played some games. Then I saw someone that I was hoping to.
"Brennan! That's Shane Dawson!" I said shaking him.
"Chill Bug, lets go over there" Brennan said grabbing my hand. He started walking over to him.
"Brennan I'm so nervous" I Said.
"Don't be" Brennan said. We got over there.
"Hello You're Shane Dawson right?" Brennan asked.
"Yes I am" Shane said.
"Great this is my best friend Alexa she's a big fan of yours and she's really nervous" Brennan said I slapped him.
"Haha nice to meet you Alexa" Shane said.
"Nice t-to meet y-you t-too" I smiled.
"Garret, Drew! Come here!" Shane yelled. Then Garret and Drew showed up.
"Omg you're Alexa Patterson! I'm a big fan! Omg I can't believe you're standing in front of me" Garret squealed.
"Omg I'm a big fan of yours too!" I smiled.
"Really?! Oh come give me a hug!" Garret smiled. He pulled me into a hug and then said.
"Someone take a picture this is amazing!" 
"Who is she again, oh sorry that sounded mean" Drew asked.
"She's only the best actress ever! And I heard she is coming out with a song! Is that true?" Garret asked.
"Um yeah it is" I smiled.
"Omg I can't wait!" He yelled.
"Come on let's take a picture" Shane said. We all huddled around and took a picture. Then we exchanged numbers then they had to go. Then Brennan and I walked off again. We stopped to look at something and then someone grabbed me and pulled me into a closet. I got a good look at his face before he ran out. I tried opening the door and it wouldn't budge. Something heavy was in front of it. I started slamming on it and yelling for Help.