Part 3 | Reunited

(That's Rebecca)
Alexa's POV

I woke up because I heard a camera go off. I opened my eyes and saw Tyler standing there with his phone.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Oh you're up, look at this photo I took!" He said showing me it.

"That's cute, but don't post it. I look like a mess." I said.
"Who looks like a mess?" Brennan asked waking up.
"Alexa thinks she looks like a mess in this photo I took of you two" Tyler said showing him the photo.
"Aww that's cute! You definitely don't look like a mess" Brennan said sidehugging me.
"Thanks Sweetheart" I whispered, mocking him from last night. He stiffened up and his face became red.
"Mom has a breakfast buffet thing downstairs, so get out of bed!" Tyler said walking out.
"I guess we should go eat" I smiled. We got up and went downstairs.

Nothing really exciting happened while eating. Brennan and I went back upstairs. He has to leave..
"I don't want you to leave!" I said sad.
"Aww come here bean" He said opening his arms. I walked over to him and we held onto each other tightly.
"I don't want to leave either, but I have swim practice and I can't just not go back home" He smiled.
"Yes you can" I pouted as we walked downstairs.
"I'll see you soon Lex" he said as we stood at the door.
"Bye bren" I said hugging him once more.
"Bye everybody!" Brennan waved to everybody. I closed the door behind him.
"Honey I just got off the phone with manager Jeff and You need to get on a plane and go to New York right now to do some AVD (additional voice Dialogue) and to maybe record a song"
My mom said.
"Okay...but I told him I don't want to do a song." I said.
"Alexa you have a bunch of original songs written down, at least try it" My dad said.
"Okay I'll try it. I'll go pack" I said going upstairs.
I just had to pack a few things because I have an apartment in New York and I have almost everything there.
I changed into a baby blue hoodie and black leggings. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.
"Okay just in time" My dad said.
My dad was coming with me so he had his stuff packed. We got in the car and I pulled out my phone and texted Brennan.

Lexa🥀- Hey B originally I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out tomorrow but that plan got demolished😢

Bren😇- Oh noooo! What happened?😭

Lexa🥀- I have to go on a last minute business trip to NY. I wish I didn't have to.. I mean I just started my Vacation! It's Almost May!

Bren😇- Aww too bad😢 I will miss you love!

Lexa🥀- I'll miss you too! But hopefully I'll be back in 2-3 days 🤞🏼

Bren😇- My mom wants me to ask you and your family if you'd like to go to Playlist Live Orlando with my family and the Leblancs

Lexa🥀- I will definitely talk to them about it bc that sounds really fun! I have to go now though but I'll FaceTime you later Hon! Bye Love ya!♥♥♥

Bren😇- Bye Bug! Love ya more!

Lexa🥀- That can't be possible but okay if you say so...!❤