<1>

"Are you ok?" My mom is asking me while she's driving.

"Uhhmmm, yeah." And gave her a nod.

Then after that talk I just stared at the window.

"I know, I'm going to miss this place too, sweetheart." She sighed as she notice a tear rolled down my cheek.

This place I am staring at is the place where I grew up.

This place might be a small town but everybody's famous. Got that from Miranda Lambert.

Yep, I'm a southern gal. And I'm proud to be one.

We are moving out because mom always say that there's more opportunities outside this little town we call home.

Well I kinda agree to her.

I want to introduce myself,

Hey folks, I am Beverly Brooke, a total sweetheart.

Just kidding but that's what my friends call me back in our town in Tennessee.

Loves country music and instruments, plaid shirts, jeans, and a cowboy boots.

A 17 year old girl, a senior, I mean will be once we get in California.

Brunette, tall, 5'10 to be exact, has blue eyes.

Not that skinny though, the right term is petite.

*

"Honey, wake up we are here." My mom woke me up and when I opened my eyes we are already at the airport.

If you're all wondering where my dad is... He's already in heaven since I was ten.

But it doesn't mean that we don't have money already cause my dad owns a company. And that's one of te main reasons why my mom and I need to fly to California to run the business.

And now, you're probably asking why are you in Tennessee?! Well, it's my parents' choice.

They want me to grow up with simple joys and dreams they don't want me to be a spoiled brat just like the other rich kid in a block.

But I kinda like how I was raised. It was simple but yet fun. Cause you always get to spend time with your family other than an iPhone. Just kidding I spend hours in it too, but when you're in the south there's more outdoor activities you can enjoy, like a pony ride, farming, which includes talking to the farm animals. And of course playing guitar and sometimes piano and use it to write songs. I'm pretty unique huh?

*please fasten your seat belts as we take off*

It was the pilot who caught me off guard with a seat belt warning.

*

"Home sweet home!" My mom said with a fake enthusiasm in her voice as we enter our new house.

"Honey, close your mouth, you might catch a fly." She teased.

"This is where we'll live?" I asked surprised on how big and elegant is this house.

"Yes, besides this is where you were born." She told me before calling out a name.

"Maria!" Maybe that's one of our maids.

This is not a house! This is a MANSION.

I can't believe we are living in this house, in Beverly Hills, and who knows our neighbour might be Tom Cruise.

Just kidding!

I noticed that my mom is talking to our maids, asking them to carry the luggages.

"Why don't you travel our house?" My mom told me as she gave me a sweet smile.

I just nodded.

So here's the thing, when you open the gigantic front door you'll see a round table in the middle of this house, I mean mansion with a beautiful bouquet of flowers in a vase on top if it.

The floor is pure marble and at the center you'll see a beautiful, elegant, big chandelier.

Behind the round table of the house that I describe earlier, you'll find the staircase.

Well that's JUST ONE PART OF THE HOUSE.

From a southern girl to a California girl.

"Well go to your room now." My mom encouraged me.

Wait, there's many room in this house which room?!

"Go to the staircase then turn left and you'll see a door that has your name in it." She smiled.

So I followed her direction and went up to the staircase turned left and found a door that has my name in it.

Well here goes nothing... Then I opened the door.

OH MY GOD!

-------------------------

I hope you like the first chapter..... So what do you think?

My updates will be slow bit the chapters will be long I promise! So I hope you'll like this story lovelies <3