<4>

"Baby, I think you can open your eyes now, you know I got you."

With my eyes still closed I know whose voice is that. And when I opened my eyes I saw James who was smirking and eyeing on my chest!

"Stop checking me out!" And I pushed him away from me.

"What do you mean?!" He asked me with a confused look.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought- nothing, well, where are the others?" I asked him.

"They're in the living room, talking, are you ok?" He asked me as he walked over me with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah yeah, thank you, James."

"Nah, that's nothing." He walked closer to me.

"No really, thank you." And smiled at him.

"You really look pretty when you smile." Because of his compliment I blushed.

"And you're cute when you blush." He told me as he stroke my cheeks.

"Ehem!" Someone cleared their throats, and when James turned around we saw that his dad was the one who cleared his throat.

"Are we interrupting something son?" Mrs. Connor asked James who was by my side with a bright smile on her face.

"Actually-"

"Nothing! You didn't interrupt anything, Mrs. Connor." I interrupted James on what he was about to say.

And when I looked at my side, there he was grinning like a dog.

"Ok, so I guess we need to get going." Mr. Connor said with a bright smile on his face like Mrs. Connor's smile when she asked what was going on between the two of us.

"Ok, ya'll know that you're all welcome here in our home." My mom told them.

"Thank you Mrs. Brooke." James said with a smile on his face.

Actually he really look handsome when he's smiling... Wait! What did I just say?! Erase, Beverly! Erase!

Then they all went to the door but suddenly when I was about to turn and go upstairs again,

"Beverly!" Someone shouted.

"Oh, James! You scared me, why?" I asked him.

"I'm going to pick you up tomorrow morning, be ready at 7:00, and remember I don't wait." The he run through the door and headed home.

Wow! I didn't know that he's prompt and wait we have our own car.

"Just go with it, Honey!" My mom told me then winked at me.

"Mom!" I groaned.

"What, he's cute." She told me teasingly.

"Whatever mom." Then ran upstairs and went to my room.

I can't believe what happened a while ago?!

-----------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter!

Well she needs to sleep now cause a guy like James Connor doesn't wait for anyone.

Continue to read this lovelies <3