<6>

"So what are your classes?" James asked,

"Well, my first class is chemistry."

"Well, then, let's go we have the same class."

"Oh ok, but can I go to restroom first?"

"Ok, but please be fast."

"Sure."

Then I went to the cr.

When I went in to one of the cubicles and closed the door, I heard some girls entered and said...

"Who's that girl?" Girl number 1 asked.

"Is she the new slut that Connor will sleep with?" Girl number 2 asked.

Who's Connor? And who are they talking about?

"Well, girls she's not a threat at all, because she's just the new girl." Girl number 3 said.

Suddenly it hit me! James Connor, CONNER! And 'the new girl' and who's the only new girl in this school who's hanging out with a guy who' last name is Connor, it's me! And excuse me I'm not slut!

"But, Brittany, I think she's a dark horse." A girl said who sounded like Girl number 2.

"No buts, Connor is mine! Only mine, Girls! Besides, she looks pure and innocent, in other words a virgin, she won't give Connor what he wants, cause only I can fulfill his needs! Now let's go girls!" The girl number 3 said.

Oh God! Is it true that James is sleeping with that Brittany girl?! Or the others girls even those who he doesn't know?! I can't take this!

So I just ran out of the bathroom and saw James leaning on the wall with a blonde girl and they're totally making out! Eww! Oh that blondy?!

Wait why am I angry? So what??

'Ok, Beverly look he'll just bring trouble! You need to ignore him from now on! You don't want to be with troublemakers and especially the playboys!' I told myself.

So I just ran right through them and went to my first class which is, Chemistry.

Suddenly someone grab my wrist, when I turned around,

"I was worried about you!" James told me while panting.

"Please!" I snorted.

"I was looking everywhere for you, I was waiting for you to get out of the bathroom but then suddenly I realised you were not there."

"Oh really?! You're worried about me? You were looking for me? And you were waiting for me? As if! You were busy leaning in the walk with blondy, James! Oh wait should I call you James or do you prefer Connor like what the other girls call you!"

Then I left him and continued to walk inside the classroom.

I saw that every seat that I want to seat in is always taken...

"Good morning class!" A guy who I believe will be our chemistry teacher who look like he's in his mid 30.

"Everybody take your sit." He ordered us.

"Is there any problem Ms..?"

"Ms. Brooke sir." I told him.

"Right, don't you have a seat, Ms. Brooke?"

"It seems like every seat is taken." I told him.

"Well, I believe that the seat beside Mr. Connor is not taken, right Mr. Connor?"

"Of course not sir." He answered him with a playful smirk on his face.

Oh God! James really? Eww.

"What are you waiting for Ms. Brooklyn?"

I don't have any other choice but to be stuck with that player again.

When I sat down beside James,

"Hello." He said.

"Whatever." I replied.

"Come on, good girl."

"I have my name James, wait I mean... CONNER!" Then I rolled my eyes.

"You don't need to call me Connor, Beverly." He sighed.

"Okay everyone get your books...."

The whole chemistry class is very silent and of course awkward.

Suddenly the bell rang and it's time to go to my next class, then to my next class, and my next class, until it's break time.

When I went in the cafeteria it seems like every girl is looking at me from head to toe.

When I already got my food one girl went to me and asked,

"You're with Connor right?" A girl said with a british accent.

She's actually cute, has geek glasses, blonde, and a dark brown eyes.

"Hello to you too." I answered her while walking and finding a vacant seat.

"Oh that's very rude of me, by the way I'm Kimmy."

"Well, I'm Beverly Brooke."

"Oh hi Beverly- wait do you mean BROOKE?"

What's wrong with people??

Suddenly there's this three group of girls who passed by and the girl whose blonde with green eyes who pushed the tray I was holding, to me, good thing there are salad, an apple, yoghurt and a bottle of water on the tray.

Everybody stared at me and because of my embarrassment I ran out if the cafeteria and went to the ladies bathroom.

------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is kinda boring but I still hope u like it lovelies..

Don't forget to comment and vote

Have a nice day ahead LOVELIES❤️