Chapter 7

James' POV

I was walking aimlessly.

What had i done?

I had cheated on Haley, resulting in losing her, then i have lost Daisy. And no doubt the lads wont talk to me now.

I walked to the park and sat on the swings thinking through what i have done.

I have lost the girl i love because i wanted someone prettier.

I lost my diamond while chasing glitter.

(A/N idek what i just said so dont even ask ahaha)

I was angry at myself.

What had even come over me? Why did i kiss Daisy?! Why did i let Haley leave?!

Stupid! Stupid!!

Haley's POV

'What? Whats the secret? Please tell me,' Daisy begged.

I laughed and turned to the lads, 'Do you wanna tell her or should i?'

The nodded for me to tell her.

Turning back to Daisy i said 'James has always been a bit of a devil child. So we thought that it was time that he had some payback. Everyone was in on it even his parents. However sadly his dad was in an accident as things got too far. But Connor here didnt just come for a visit or because his family came, but because he has a talent. He can get inside peoples heads and get them to confess and realise what they are truly like.'

She was horrified.

'He has even had people under a trance where they do everything and anything.'

Her mouth dropped.

My voice was getting quieter and i was getting closed to her.

Connor sniggered and we all burst out laughing.

'You should have seen the expression on your face!' Brad burst out.

She now looked confused.

'Daisy babe we were only joking,' tris went over and put his arm around her.

'But we do have a secret,' con said with a devious look on his face.

Before we could explain, there was a knock at the door.

I walked to the door and opened it.

A/N

tbh i dont know what the secret can be as my last plan didnt work! :// aw well yous are in for a surpriseee :))

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks