Chapter 1

The Secret (The vamps fanfic)

I'm new at this so don't judge :)

Any comments and tips are welcome please vote and share, thank you!

I woke to the sound of knocking on my door. "What?" I yelled.

My mum entered. "Get up get up james is downstairs, you are late!"

Jumping up i got ready as quickly as possible and ran down stairs to the presence of james.

Me and james have been best friends for the past three years, and i love him to death. He is like my brother.

"C'mon sleepy head we are gonna be late." Taking his hand i stepped outside into the spring sunshine.

~

Mr Jones came in with a boy trailing behind him.

"Who's that?" I asked james"

"He's new, sir told us about him last week when you were off. He's from Scotland."

I looked at him and something about him i seemed to like but i didn't know what.

"Class this is Connor he is new and so is a little shy. Theres a seat right there Connor," sir gestured towards the empty desk near the front of the classroom.

I looked at him, he had pale skin and blonde hair. He wasn't tall but there was smaller in the class.

~

At lunch james, brad and tris were all sitting around a table. I went over with my tray and sat down. The usual girls were staring at them. All pretty, tall and skinny. Basically perfect.

I looked over at Connor he was sitting alone. I went over and sat down next to him.

"Hi I'm Haley," i said.

He looked up from his book. It was song notes. So he's another music lover. He'd get on with the lads really well.

"Hi i'm Connor."

I know that i thought. But i just forgot about that. "Why you sitting on your own?" I asked.

"I don't mind it and i like to think when it comes to my music."

I looked at him then over at the boys who were all laughing at something.

"Well," i started, my friends over there are very into music, you could come join us if you like."

"Are you sure?" He asked

"I'm positive."

~

"Guys this is Connor i have told him he can sit with us"

They all looked at me. I looked at Connor and gestured for him to sit down.

"You see guys Connor was sitting by himself and once i had spoken to him i found that he is also into music."

At this point brad looked up at us. I raised my eyebrow.

"You like music?" he asked Connor.

"Yeah its my life."

"This will work then" Tristan piped up.

I smiled at Connor and started eating my lunch.

~

After school we went round james'. The lads would practice every night after school. Their excuse, they were practicing for battle of the bands. This years battle of the bands has been and next years; well next years is in a years time...