Chapter 5

Con's POV

I hugged Haley comforting her.

James had been so awful. I didnt know how he could do this.

It wasnt him.

Was he seeing Daisy?

Did he love her?

He mentioned that she was back but...

How could he?

Then it hit me.

Did he find out.

Is this just payback?

Oh no...

Brad's POV

James stood staring at me holding Daisy's hand.

'Nothing dude, just how could you do this to Haley?'

'Brad, dont get me wrong, i love Haley i do but...' Daisy glared at him, 'but i have loved Daisy for a while now. We kept in touch with each other when she went away and when she came back, i just couldnt believe it.'

'So why did date Haley then if u were in love with Daisy?! i was so confused why he would do this, why anyone infact, would date someone whilst in love with someone else.

'I dont know man, it was just in the moment i guess.'

'You know what James, run of with Daisy but when you find that you love Haley more, dont you dare come back and try and get her to forgive you cause if you do, you will have to go through me and the lads first! You understand?!' i heard the force and anger in my voice.

'Yeah, i understand,' he took Daisy's hand turned around and they walked off.

I was furious at him! Like never before!

A/N

Do you guys wanna know the secret yet?? ;)) i promise you will find out soon.

What about the different POVs do yous prefer that??

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Thanks! :))