Chapter 1

Seven eyes, blue,glowing eyes, red, burning eyes, black sockets with white pupils, and gentle brown eyes. Eight beings. Four roars in sync with four screams. My own among them. Earthquakes, hurricanes, firestorms, and winds never recorded all around me. I looked as the winds fly at me, I should be scared, but I'm not. I raise my hand and the winds disband sending the gusts everywhere, pushing everything away, except me. I heard a gently and strong voice in my head. "Wake up, Alanna..."
My head jerks up and place my hand over my heart to feel it racing. What was that about...? I wonder as I get up off my bed. I went over to my closet and picked out my clothes. I picked out a sliver tank top, ripped black jeans, ankle boots, and my Fairytail choker.

 I picked out a sliver tank top, ripped black jeans, ankle boots, and my Fairytail choker

(Who else wants that choker

(Who else wants that choker...?)
I looked in the mirror and saw my long, red hair was a mess. I brushed it and put it in a regular ponytail and headed to the door to go to middle school. Mom looks out the door and smiles.
"Have a good day sweetie!" I smiles and wave at her as I walk to school.
(Time Skip to school)
When I walk to my locker I just put my earbuds, coat, and my phone inside. I walk into my class and see my best friend since kindergarten, Zambia reading with her reading glasses on as she reads. I sit next to her and smile.
"Hey Z, whatcha reading?" Zambia smiles and looks up from her book at me.
"I just started this book, it's called 'The House of The Scorpion'... It seems really interesting..." I was starting to zone out, unlike Zambia I don't really wanna be here. I heard a snap in front of my face and my left hand and pinned it to the desk. I heard Zambia as she gasped at the sudden motion.
"Gah! Alanna! Let go, you're hurting my arm!" I immediately let go.
"What did I tell you about doing those things when I'm zoned out!? I could have broke your arm!" Zambia sticks her tongue out in a playful manner.
"So you weren't paying attention to how I asked what book you got for you English assignment?" I blinked. She hated it when I wasn't paying attention, well I wouldn't say hate, I would say strongly dislike it when I'm zoned out. I had to come with up something, quick.
"Yeah I got 'Peter Pan'."
"... You were zoning out and weren't paying attention to what I was saying. I never mentioned what book we had for an English assignment!" She pinches the bridge of her nose.
"Yeah... you kinda lost me on book..."
"Oh just get to your seat already! The Bell's about to ring anyway!" I laughed and walked to my seat. Time to start my 5-day week of torture.
(Time Skip to lunch)
I looked at the lunch menu for the week when I hear Toby from behind me.
"Hello Amazing, how about I buy us lunch and we can talk about us...?"
(I'm not good at pick up lines so if you have better ones for Toby to use, please comment them. I will look them over and use them. I cannot flirt for the life of me.) I groaned. Toby was the so-called school playboy. He had hit on me and four of my friends in the process of three school years.
"I can buy my own lunch and there is no, and will never be an 'us'. There, we talked and you can leave me alone." Toby wraps and arm around my shoulder and my instincts kicked in. I had him pinned to the wall by his shoulder, painfully. Unlike when it was Zambia I am using full strength. I wouldn't hurt Zambia, purposely, Toby who I had no feelings for whatever, it wouldn't bother me to hurt him. I whispered I his ear threateningly.
"Never... touch... me again... or I will break your arm with no guilt." Toby visibly gulps and I release him so I can go get lunch. It was nacho day so I got my nachos and sat at my normal table. People walked passed me and whispered rumors and other things. I kept a poker face as I ate and the people who were at the table when I got there left. I heard one of the rumors as a group of girls passed.
"I heard Alanna lives in an house full of crazy people..." "That poor, pale, redheaded girl." Then I heard more gossip, about me. Looks like I'm the hot topics of today.
"Alanna would be really pretty if she would actually try to impress the guys, being pretty would make up for her crazy acts." I glare at my food. The reason I don't try to impress men like almost every other slut in this school is because all of them are shallow jerks who just want my body. I wasn't judging was I? My head jerked up and I blinked. Wait... that was the voice in my dream! Yes, I am. Wait so what was my dream then... how much of it is real? But some of it is real, not much but some truths are weaved into the fiction. Oh... so who are you? I am Gale. And I'm not human. If I told you what I was you'd think I was crazy. So come visit me and find out. What?! Why would I meet someone I just met?! Gale's feathery laugh echoed in my head. I've always been here Alanna, I have been waiting for the right time to talk to you. Ok... well as much as I'd love to ditch school to meet a creature in my head I can't abandon my friends. Zambia, Rusty, Carlos, Mark, and Selene need me. I never said you need to leave the- wait, Rusty? Yes, do you know her...? Yes... but not a way you know her. Ok? Talk to her about this conversation. I will talk to you when you need to vent as you humans say. Or just talk. Ok. Thank you Gale. I shake my head. This is going to be a long day. I get up and throw my tray away and the bell rings. I sigh knowing I am going to one of my least favorite classes and teachers, Science with Mrs.Pine.