A smile

"What a tiresome day" Liza thought to herself. Holding her bag she said bye to her co-workers and left for home. Ian was sitting on a bike outside the bakery and was whistling to himself. Liza was watching him when suddenly he turned and their eyes met. She quickly look away but she felt like something strike her heart.

Walking some centimetre she turned around and Ian was still looking at her with a vivid smile. Feeling shy and happy she tried to give him a smile back but at that very moment he turned away.

Reaching home still thinking about Bakery boy as she didn't knows his name yet she fell really happy. Dinner was already ready and her parent were waiting for her.

"How was your day dear????" her mom enthusiastically asked while serving her some chicken.

"Tiresome but enjoyable" she said still thinking about the guy of the Bakery.

They were having dinner and were deciding where they could go and spend their vacation but Liza didn't wanted to leave anymore. She wanted to see that guy once more or everyday.

"Why you smiling so much??" Liza's mom asked her.
"Nothing mama just thinking about a funny customer,  aah am tired see yea tomorrow" giving her mom a goodnight kiss she went into her room.

Lying on her bed she couldn't help but think about the smile Ian gave her. "But maybe he was smiling to someone else" She thought and all the happy feeling faded out. She didn't had time to think too much about that as the fatigue of the day took over her and she was asleep in no time.

On the other side Ian was still thinking about Liza without any sleep in his eyes.
"She is too cute that girl, I wish I could become her friend at least!!!! "

Ian was not a shy guy, he tried to smile to her tried to asked her out but Liza was not paying a single attention to him.

"Ian Tomorrow you will have to talk to her again!!" he ordered himself loudly. Rolled in his bedsheet and felt asleep.