Bakery boy

Ian has grown up in Ontario and was well aware of all it's habitant. He was not much interested in new fashion trends and always present in his dad's Bakery helping his dad and trying to invent new deserts.
He was the famous boy of high school with his long brown hair and handsome grey eyes, his crooked nose and sexy smirk on his face, no one could resist him and he would always flirt with every single girls in the school.

Ian the flirty boy, giving his sexy smile to every girl in the school, going on date with several girls at the same time. Playing with girls feelings and never caring for anyone was how Ian Lawrence was. And his new target was Liza. A neighbour who live some house away from him and also the new girl of the coffee shop that is in front of his bakery.

Bizzzzzz bizzzzzz bizzzzzz
"Hello.."with eyes still closed Ian answered his call without looking who was calling.

"Hey baby are you asleep did I wake you up" a girly voice said from the other side of the phone.

"Biiitc.................psssst no baby hmmm let me check yeah.. In three of the fucking morning am waiting for your fucking call here!!" Ian felt so angry and was about to throw his phone on the wall but thought twice.. He aren't throwing his new phone for that bitch..

"Let me sleep and we are fucking done don't call me again!!" Ian cut the call without hearing the girl whinning and tried to return to his sleep but was unable to sleep again.

"Why is that girl ignoring the hell out of me!!!!" he thought again.

"Who the HELLLL IGNORE IAN!!! "he punched his pillow and thinking about her he fell asleep again.

Binp binp binp binp binp

"Aaaaaarh... It's morning already" Ian sigh.

"Time to wakey honey dad awake already "

"Yes mama tell dad I will be late today am a bit sleepy" Ian said sleepily

"Okay dear" smilingly her mom left his room

It was already 7.30 when Ian decided to wake up, after a quick shower he ate some cornflakes still in his towel and went into his room to find something neat to wear.

Sliding in his blue manga shirt and putting a short he yelled bye to his mom and took the key of the BMW X6 with a smirk on his face.

"Aww oooooh let's see if Liza is not impressed today!!" driving with loud music he reached his bakery.

Liza was standing outside of the close coffee shop and was gazing at the sky weirdly.

"What's wrong with that one" Ian thought and chuckle. He honked to break the silence of the street.
Liza jumped and turned abruptly and smile widely upon Ian's direction and started to walk toward his car.

Ian smiled after seeing her reaction and her making her way toward him.

"Seem like today am gonna get lucky today!!"
Ian smiled and opened his car door and stepped out with a boasting smile.

Ian arrogantly pressed his leg against his car was was waiting for Liza to come at him.

Liza was halfway on the road still smilingly coming toward Ian when she suddenly stop and bent down and started to talk.

"Ohhh my cutie pie my cute cute sweeetie pooh" She was not coming for Ian but for the small puppy that was on the middle of the road. She was looking sooo cute while talking to the dog who was just some centimetres infront of Ian. Ian felt stupid but he couldn't take his eyes off her.

After realising that actually someone was infront of her, Liza,s eyes opened wide and she looked at Ian with huge shocking eyes and she run toward her coffee shop but out a sudden a car came out of nowhere and before both Ian and Liza realizing what really happened Liza was lying on the road drenched in her own blood.