Walking In

After the Holi festival yesterday, Emma and Regina had gone home together to celebrate something else. After a long night of intense love making, the blonde and brunette we sleeping peacefully into the late morning.

Regina slowly woke up, stirring a little as she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her body. When she cracked open her eyes, she was met with the vision of sleeping Emma. At first she panicked a little that she had gotten into bed with Henry's other mother, but those feelings quickly melted away as Emma wrapped her arms a little tighter around the brunette and nuzzled into her chest.

It was so comfortable, lying there with the blonde that she slowly wrapped her arms around Emma's neck and just gave into her feelings that she had been hiding for a while. The brunette rested her head against the other's and slowly dozed off a little, only to be woken up again by soft kisses being placed on her skin. The blonde smiled and kissed her way up from the woman's chest to her neck until she was properly facing the woman, cupping her cheek with one hand as she leaned in and kissed Regina softly on her lips. The brunette closed her eyes and pressed closer against the woman, enjoying how it felt to press their naked bodies impossibly closer together.

Regina admired the perfect and naked body beneath her.

"You're so beautiful" She told her, carefully tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. Emma smiled, caught in sudden embarrassment.

"You're more beautiful than I am." The brunette noticed the blush on Emma's cheeks and smiled. She bent down, softly kissing her lips. Emma couldn't stop staring. Her heart seemed to want to jump out of her chest, barely able to contain her excitement. She started to caress and scratch the woman's back, feeling the need to touch the brunette, feeling her again, like last night. Regina felt the same way. She straddled the blonde first before slowly pushing her leg between Emma's so she could open them. Emma began to feel her center tingle. She bit her lip, trying to contain her excitement, which was not that easy when the brunette began rubbing her thigh against the woman's dripping wet core.

Emma moaned as she moved the hips, rocking against the brunette's leg. Regina grinned, bowing down to kiss the blonde's lips that were still swollen and red because of all the kisses exchanged last night. Then she replaced her knee with her fingers that made a teasing trail down her body to the blonde's most sensitive spot. Emma moaned into the kiss, instinctively curled her fingers into the brunette's hair, almost in a gesture of desperation. Regina smirked a little as she watched the blonde.
"Are you ready to come for me?" She whispered, continuing drawing insistent circles around Emma's clitoris that was burning with need.

"Please ..." The blonde murmured and the brunette felt a shiver go down her spine at Emma's plea. She bit her lip before penetrating Emma's core with two fingers.

The blonde couldn't hold back and cried out, tilting her back back as she pushed her hips onto the brunette's teasing fingers. Emma trembled as the blonde suddenly orgasmed, leaving her gasping for air. Regina pulled her fingers out of her clenching core, bringing them to her mouth and licking them.
"You're so tasty." She purred deeply and Emma licked her own lips as she watched the brunette. It lit a new fire inside of her, making her groan and sit up, sliding herself into Regina's lap while wrapping her arms around the woman's neck, crashing their lips together in another heated kiss.

"I'm pretty sure you will taste even better." Emma purred as she pulled back from the kiss slowly, making her way down the woman's neck, licking over the several bite marks she had left there the previous night. The brunette groaned and slid her hands into the golden curls, pulling them a little as she pressed the woman closer to her neck. Emma bit down on the skin gently and sucked it, leaving another mark on Regina's body. The brunette hissed a little as the skin there was already raw and sensitive, but it felt good regardless. She yelped as Emma pushed her back onto the mattress and pinned her wrists down, in similar fashion to what she had done yesterday in the alley.

"You're not the only one who can tease, Madam Mayor." The blonde grinned and leaned down over Regina's body, blowing air over the woman's nipple, making her squirm under the blonde's body. Emma then slowly leaned closer to the sensitive nub and licked around it teasingly, making smaller circles before lapping over the rigid peak and taking it into her mouth, biting it teasingly. Regina groaned hotly and clawed at the sheets as her hands were still pinned down by Emma.

"Please Emma..." She whimpered and looked down to where the blonde mop of hair was tickling her skin and somewhere hidden between the golden strands was Emma who was now sucking hard on her nipple. It caused Regina to press her thighs together as the woman's actions made her body burn up. The brunette panted as she could feel the heat spread inside of her and felt a distinct wetness spread between her thighs as it leaked out of her core profusely.

Emma released one of the woman's wrists and caressed the brunette gently as she traced her way down the woman's arm, along her plump breast, teasing it briefly by pinching her nipple before scratching her nails down the woman's stomach, hip and eventually over her thigh before making her way back up between her legs, meeting with the wetness that was pooling between them. The blonde purred and nudged Regina's legs apart while kissing her way back up to the woman's mouth.

"What do we have here~?" She teased and roamed her fingers between the slick lower lips, making the brunette squirm and whimper more.

"Emma... Just..." She started and blushed, unable to say the words out loud. The blonde smirked and licked over Regina's lips.

"Tell me." She teased and moved to the woman's ear, biting the shell briefly while her fingertip nudged against the woman's clit. Regina groaned and wriggled her hips, wanting more, more of those delicious fingers.

"Fuck me..." The woman whined and gasped as Emma instantly filled her with two of those long fingers, rubbing her in all the right places and teasing her clit at the same time. Emma leaned down to capture the woman's lips between her own, kissing her deeply while thrusting her fingers inside of the ex-Evil Queen.

Regina moaned into the kiss while holding onto the blonde's shoulder, her nails digging into the skin and leaving crescent shaped marks along with the other scratches that were still on Emma's back. It didn't take long before the woman was pushed over the edge by the repeated deep thrusts of Emma's fingers and the insisted rubbing of her clit. She cried out loudly and arched her back off the bed before collapsing again under the blonde, panting harshly.

It was then that the door flung open and Zelena stormed in.
"Regina are you ok?! Why are you screaming?" The woman said before getting an eye full of naked bodies on top of the messy bed and a blonde mop of hair covering her sister's head. "You know what... Never mind." The redhead said quickly and hurried out of the room.

"Zelena!" Regina gasped and looked at the closing door before looking at emma with a look of terror. "No... That did not just happen." She said and shook her head violently. Emma slowly cupped the woman's face and kissed her softly, calming the woman down.

"Relax, she was going to find out at some point anyway." Emma said casually and Regina slowly started to push at Emma's shoulders.

"No! Not like this... Oh god... She just saw me naked with you and ... Your fingers are still inside of me..." The woman whined and Emma slowly pulled them back.
"You know I'm still right outside the door right?" Zelena yelled and at that moment, Regina's mind just got overloaded with panic, causing her to faint.