Mother's Day

5 years have past since Emma and Regina have officially gotten together. During those five years, the blonde had moved in with Regina. Zelena had wisely moved out as soon as she could afford it, getting a nice apartment not too far away from her sister. She had set up a daycare in town, which was now booming as more couples had gotten children over the years. Zelena was incredibly happy that her business venture worked out, plus it allowed her to have Robyn closeby at all times. Of course, little Robyn had grown up a little and was now attending Storybrooke Elementary.

~*~

Zelena had been invited over by Regina (after Henry's insistent pressing). The redhead had taken her young daughter along. The moment she had arrived, Robyn and Henry seemed to be scheming about something. The women just laughed it off a little and sat down with a bottle wine. They were joined by Emma when she came back from the station as well, drinking together and talking casually till deep in the night.

~*~

"Okay little one, do you know what to do right?" Henry asked his cousin as he put the pan on the stove in which he was baking pancakes.

Robyn nodded happily as she took the sugar and chocolate.
"Yes Henry! Aren't they ready yet?"

Henry shook his head and giggled.
"Only few more minutes."

Robyn took a chair and carefully moved it towards the stove to look at her cousin's work.
"Can I really write on the pancakes with the chocolate?" she asked in an adorable 5 year old's voice.

"Of course!" Henry smiled. "Do you remember how to write it properly?"

"Yes" She answered quickly. "I used auntie's papers to practice!" She giggled.

Henry stared at her with wide eyes.
"You did, what?" He asked nervously.

Robyn chuckled and comically smacked her palm against her forehead.
"I used auntie's papers, Henry." She repeated slowly, with innocence, not really understanding the concern in Henry's eyes.

"Hopefully mom won't find out..." He mumbled, removing the pan from the stove.

Robyn's little brow crinkled.
"Did you say something?"

"Oh no, no!" "He chuckled nervously. "Hmm why don't you go upstairs making sure our moms are still sleeping?" He suggested. "I'll set the table so you can write on the pancakes then...deal?"

Robyn jumped off the chair and smiled brightly.

"Deal!" She squirmed in excitement.

"Don't be too loud!" He made a pointing motion with his finger, making Robyn giggle into her hand.

"I'm sorry..." She said, slowly walking upstairs.

Robyn reached her mother's room and turned the knob with both hands before peeking inside the room, laughing softly as her mother was ungraciously snoring, lying face down, drooling into the pillow while her arm hung over the edge of the bed. The little girl slowly closed the guest room again and padded over to her aunts' room. She turned the knob and peeked inside. Regina was lying on her side, facing the door while Emma was spooning her, holding her close in her sleep. Robyn giggled a little which woke Regina slightly. The woman's eyes fluttered open slowly and Robyn quickly closed the door before running off, bolting down the stairs and looking up at Henry as she reached the kitchen.

"Mommy is snoring! Auntie and auntie were sleeping but auntie Gina woke up... I think."
"You think?" Henry chuckled and the girl kicked the floor while holding her hands behind her back.

"I giggled because they looked so comfy~ and auntie Gina opened her eyes so I ran~" Robyn explained and Henry shook his head a little. He plated the pancakes and put the plate on the table.