Taken

Chapter Six

Taken

Blue

The young man had been at Blue's house for over two hours, lucky to get any work done with Matt hovering over his shoulder. When Blue insisted that Matt leave the man alone to do his job, Matt told her his job was to listen to Matt. Blue just shook her head and gave the man a sympathetic look. She returned to her home office and concentrated on her computer. She went through it as well as she could but came up empty.

Blue walked to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee. She heard Matt's phone go off and a few minutes later, he walked into the kitchen.

"We're going to have to take two cars to the camp because I have to head to Austin for a meeting. I should be back later tonight if it doesn't go too long. If it does, I'll stay the night in Austin." Matt said, hoping he could make it back tonight. He didn't like being away from Blue.

"Okay, may I ask what the meeting is about?"

"It's a meeting about another case I was working on when all this happened. I delegated it to another agent but they want me in on this meeting." Matt said.

"Okay, I don't mind going to the camp alone if you need to get going." Blue offered.

"No, I can go, the meeting isn't until later so I can go." Matt walked up to Blue and gently embraced her in his arms. At work they agreed to make it an official no touch area but here at Blue's, it was an okay action. In fact it was better than okay. The love making they have shared has brought both of them closer than either thought they could get.

Matt was in the middle of kissing Blue when the technician walked in and coughed. "Uh-um, excuse me sir but I wanted to go through the system with both of you before I leave so if you have any questions, I am here to answer them."

So for the next thirty minutes, Blue and Matt was schooled in the business of security. Blue was already feeling safer, especially with the cameras installed. What she liked about the cameras was that they were not visible to the common person. After the tutoring session, the man left and Blue and Matt got ready to leave.

"Ugh, I think I had too much coffee, it feels like I'm getting a heat flash or something. Let me get a bottled water for the ride." Blue walked to the fridge and took two bottles out, handed one to Matt and said, "I'm ready!"

"I'll follow you, you know where you're going." Matt loved to watch her from behind.

The drive from Blue's house to Cannon Lake took about fifty minutes. Blue parked her car and got out and waited for Matt to do the same. He was on the phone again and she had to wait several minutes before he hung up and stepped out of the car.

"Was that Austin office again?" Blue had a weird feeling about something, but she didn't know what.

"Yes, just needed a few details for the report that was going to be given tonight. Ready?" Matt didn't seem his usual self, something was off but she didn't persist.

"Yes, let's go." Blue nodded.

The camp director was very accommodating and was willing to give them any files that they needed. Unfortunately for Blue and Matt, anything past five years was stored and the director would have to go and do a search which would take a few days.

Blue asked for a tour of the camp and the director was obliging. The camp was set on twenty five acres of pristine lake side property. It was beautiful here, a nice place to send your kid to camp, especially a church camp. Kids should be safe when they come here. Not that they were harmed at the camp, but something or someone connected to the camp was harming camp goers once they left. Someone was abusing their information about the kids, finding their likes and interests and taking advantage of it.