🍋Shiro x Keith - His Dirty Little Secret Is Not So Secret

A reminder that you can suggest anything and I'll write! Also please keep my YT and this separate! (My YT isn't inappropriate... clearly, this account is XD)

________________________________________________________________________________

[Keith's POV]

Maybe I can increase my training before we have the peace treaty. I probably won't have as much time to work out-

"KEITH!!!" Lance yells, running up to me with a grin plastered across his face.

"What is it, Lance?" I ask, putting down my weights. I really don't want to get pulled into another one of his dumb games.

"You'll never guess what just happened!"

"What happened Lance?"

"I found Shiro."

"... I know Lance, he's been back for a while." I say rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

"No, listen to this..."

—flashback in Lance's POV—

Geez, this new training regiment is ridiculous. Shiro needs to lay off a little.

Lance is walking to his quarters running his hand against the wall as he walks. It's sort of a calming feeling for the brunette, especially when he's stressed out.

Why is Shiro being so strict? He didn't even stay for the whole session! And when I tried to leave he yelled at me!

Lance nears his room, which is across from Shiro's.

I need a shower. Then maybe I can tell Shiro off for being such a dic-

The door to Shiro's room opens.  Lance sees Shiro laying on his bed jerking off to a picture of Keith working out. His face was red and his cock was massive.

"K-Keith" Shiro moaned.

I have to tell Keith!!!

  — Present time Keith's POV  —

"Shit..."

"If you hurry you can probably catch him!" Lance says while jumping up and down.

"Why would I-"

"GO TO HIM, MY CHILD!!!" Lance yells pushing Keith out the door.

Shiro... he was... No, I don't believe Lance! I'll just have to go see for myself. Jogging towards Shiro's room I hear moans coming through the door.

"Ahhhh! K-Keith! Fuck!"

Holy shit! He really is masturbating... maybe I could... Keith opens the door and sneaks into Shiro's quarters. Shutting and locking the door behind him, he walks up behind Shiro.

"Is that a picture of me?" Keith asks in as much of an innocent voice as possible.

Shiro jumps at the sound of Keith's voice.

"K-Keith!!! I-it's not what it looks like!!!" Shiro blushed an even darker red than he already was while trying to cover his very hard erection.

"Are you sure? Because it looks like you're getting off to my picture."

"Okay... it's kind of what it looks like..." Shiro says shrinking down a little.

"Do you want my help?"

"W-what?!? N-no I-I'm fine!!"

"Are you sure? Because it looks painful..." Keith says seductively while stepping towards Shiro, "and you know how much I love to help out my fellow paladin."

Biting his lip, Shiro closes his eyes and bites his lip, "o-only if you're okay with it..." 

"I am definitely okay with it..." Keith says before wrapping his hand around Shiro's member. 

"Mmmm, K-Keith..." Pumping Shiro up and down, Keith brings his lips to the head and licks around the tip where precum was seeping from. 

"Do you always play with yourself so much? Or were you getting horny watching me train and had a few urges?"

"S-shut up- Ahhh!" Keith wraps his lips around Shiro's cock and bobs his head up and down, swirling his tongue around. "Quiznack! Keith!" 

[Shiro's POV]

It became hard to think as a knot was building up in my stomach. While sucking me off, Keith was staring at me with his dark purple eyes. It became too much for me, I couldn't hold on. I grabbed his head and started shoving my dick deeper into his throat. I was close. I could feel my tip hitting the back of his throat.

"Mmmm"

"I'm close!"

Tears were beginning to form in the corner of his gorgeous eyes, I knew I was hurting him. I couldn't stop! I was so close!

"I'M CUMING!!!"

Cum began to squirt, and my vision went blurry. Keith kept moving his tongue until I stopped. Releasing his head, Keith slowly took my cock out of his mouth and swallowed.

"Dam. You came a lot..." Keith says wiping a little bit of white off his mouth.

"Sorry..."

"No problem." And with that, he got up and began to walk out of my quarters.

"H-hold on!"

"What is it?" He says turning to face me.

"It's unfair if you help me and I don't do anything for you..."

"I'm good right now. Rain check?"

"Y-yeah."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading! PLEASE SEND SUDJESTIONS!!!!! I will do any type of oneshot!