audrey

Josh woke up next to Maya and smiled. He got up in his boxers and put a pair of jeans on. He walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and messed with his hair. Maya walked up behind him and hugged him tight.

Maya: I love being here.
Josh: I love having you here. I was getting lonely. *he kissed her*
Maya: I have work today but wanna go get something to eat later?
Josh: I gotta do something later. I won't be home tonight. *pulled on a shirt*
Maya: Why? Getting sick of me? *she giggled as she walked to the kitchen to get coffee*
Josh: No I just have to meet up with an old friend. *he followed her*
Maya: Can I come? I don't see you after school until you get in bed. *she pouted*
Josh: Not this time. I'll see you tomorrow baby.

He pulled her close with his hands on her waist and kissed her gently. Then walked out the door with his keys. Maya went in their room and got dressed after a quick shower. She laced up her boots and walked out the door. Took the L train to the mall and set up her paints. She got payed even if she didn't have any customers but she got payed extra if she did. When her shift was over she walked out of the mall to see Josh walking into the grocery store across the street with another girl. Curious she followed him. She waited for him to walk out to follow him some more. She followed him to that girls apartment and tripped up the stairs behind them. The girl went inside but Josh saw her. He ran to her.

Josh: What are you doing? *he giggled*
Maya: Who is that Josh?
Josh: It's uhh..
Maya: I'm waiting.
Josh: It's my Ex.
Maya: Why are you hanging out with her? Are you cheating on me?! *she shouted*

Hearing the screams his ex girlfriend walked out of the apartment with a little girl in her arms.

Ex: Josh? Are you coming? Who's this?
Josh: I'm coming Melanie. Give me a second.
Melanie: Audrey is waiting for you! *she yelled as she walked inside*
Maya: Wait a minute. Audrey? You have a kid!? *her jaw dropped*
Josh: Uh yeah. She's almost 2. I was waiting to tell you.
Maya: When were you gonna tell me? Is this why you're always home so late and leave randomly!? *she yelled*
Josh: Sometimes. Sometimes I just work late. Maya it's not a big deal. I'm not with Melanie anymore there's a reason we ended it but I have a responsibility.
Maya: I get that you have a responsibility Josh! Im more mad at the fact you didn't tell me before we got serious!
Josh: Serious? We just started dating.
Maya: We've has sex Josh.
Josh: I didn't realize sex made it serious?
Maya: Fine. Have fun with your daughter. I hope she knows her daddy is a prick!

She walked to the subway in complete anger. She was furious that Josh would keep this from her. She was hurt by the fact that he didn't think sex was a big deal. Sex was a big deal for her considering he was her first consensual time. He didn't know that but it didn't matter. He shouldn't have said that. She checked her phone and realize she missed the train to get her home. She called Lucas.

Lucas: Hey.
Maya: Hey Huckleberry. Can you come pick me up? I missed the train to get me home from work.
Lucas: Sure Okay. Meet me outside the subway entrance.

Lucas got there 10 minutes later and opened her door from inside.

Lucas: You never miss the train. What's going on?
Maya: I was yelling at Josh.
Lucas: About?
Maya: He has a kid and never thought to tell me. I don't think Riley even knows.
Lucas: How old is the kid?
Maya: Almost 2! I asked him why he didn't tell me before we got ya know serious.
Lucas: Serious? *he cleared his throat*
Maya: Ya know had sex. He said having sex didn't make us serious and that he was waiting until we were to tell me.
Lucas: What a dumbass. Doesn't he know how serious sex is to you?
Maya: Actually no. *she mumbled*
Lucas: You didn't tell him did you.
Maya: I never thought to bring it up. I've been dealing with it better. Until now.
Lucas: Want me to talk to him for you? *he put his hand on her thigh*
Maya: I can handle it but thanks Rick. *she smiled*
Lucas: Okay. If you're sure. *pulled to his house*
Maya: Can I crash for a few days?
Lucas: Of course.