lucaya? joshaya?

Two days later Maya woke up hearing yelling in the living room. She walked downstairs to see Lucas arguing into the phone. As she reached the living room he threw the phone and smashed it into pieces.

Maya: Lucas! What the hell! *she ran to him*
Lucas: I can't believe she would do this! *he punched the wall*
Maya: Calm down and talk to me.
Lucas: I can't right now Maya. I don't want to hurt you.
Maya: You won't. I'll order pizza..? *she smiled*
Lucas: Alright fine.

They sat on the couch.

Lucas: She cheated on me.
Maya: Riley!?
Lucas: Yeah.
Maya: With who?
Lucas: Some guy I guess. She won't tell me who it is. *he clenched his fists*
Maya: I'm sure it's probably someone we don't know. I'll go order pizza.

Maya called the pizza place and came back with some alcohol. She saw how clenched his jaw was. She handed him a beer and kissed his cheek to soften his jaw.

Lucas: It's 11. Should we really be drinking?
Maya: Who cares. We got nothing else to do today. It's Sunday.
Lucas: Homework?
Maya: We did it yesterday remember? Just relax Huckleberry. *she rubbed his shoulder and downed a beer*

They were drunk by the afternoon.

Lucas: I think we should go sleep this off. *he stood up*
Maya: Alright.

Maya helped Lucas up the stairs and into his room. He sat down on his bed and stopped Maya as she was about to leave.

Lucas: Stay.
Maya: Okay.
Lucas: You can borrow a shirt if you want to be more comfy.
Maya: Alright thanks.

Lucas laid on his bed and shut his eyes. Maya walked over to his dresser and stripped. She put on a shirt and laid next to him with her head on his chest. Lucas wrapped his arms around her with his hands on her ass.

Maya: Pete?
Lucas: Yeah pancake?
Maya: What if we made a mistake? *she looked up at him with her face close to his*
Lucas: I did. Did you?

They kissed passionately for a long time. It turned into a make out and got heated quickly. Maya pulled his shirt off and then undressed. In her bra and panties he yanked his pants off. He looked at her and said:

Lucas: Should we be doing this? We're drunk.
Maya: Isn't that the best reason?

She pulled him close and kissed him once more. He took off her bra and sucked on her nipples. She let out a moan as he started to take off her underwear. Noticing he had a full hard on she got wet. He took off his boxers and spread her legs. He slowly stuck it in and within minutes they were moaning. They went for hours.

The next day Maya woke up next to Lucas naked. She smiled and kissed him before she got up and put his shirt on. He rustled in his sleep but rolled over after she got up. She walked downstairs to make breakfast when she heard a knock on the door. She pulled some shorts on and awnsered the door. It was Josh.

Josh: Maya Thank God your here! *he pulled her into a hug*
Maya: What's going on? *she backed away*
Josh: I thought you went back to your moms and it scared me. I don't want you living there.
Maya: I've been staying with Lucas and helping him with his break up.
Josh: Him and Riley broke up? Why?
Maya: She cheated. *she let josh in*
Josh: Damn. So when are you coming back?
Maya: I'm not. Not yet.

Lucas woke up in his boxers and walked downstairs to see Josh and Maya standing by his doorway. His eyes filled with rage.

Lucas: Why is he here?
Josh: To get Maya to come home.
Maya: That's not my home Josh.
Lucas: She's not going back to you until you apologize.
Josh: For what? Saying we weren't serious? Sex doesn't make the relationship serious.
Lucas: God your so dumb. Let me tell him Maya. *he got closer to Josh*
Maya: Fine. *her eyes watered *
Josh: Tell me what?
Lucas: She was raped you asshole! *he pushed Josh to the wall* That's why her having sex with you was important to her! You were her first time that she wanted it.
Josh: What? She never told me.
Lucas: She didn't have to. She was happy and you ruined that.
Josh: Maya I'm sorry! *Lucas punched him*
Maya: Lucas! *pulled him off of Josh*
Lucas: He needs to leave before I kill him.
Josh: Maya I'm sorry. Call me when you both calm down.
Maya; Bye Josh.

Maya sat Lucas down on a stool in the kitchen. She grabbed some ice and put it on his hand. She kissed his cheek.

Maya: My hero. *she smiled*
Lucas: He deserved it Maya. Are you going to go back with him?
Maya: Idk Lucas. He was there for me when you weren't. He never had to choose between me and someone else.
Lucas: I get it. I lost my chance.
Maya: But.
Lucas: But?
Maya: I'm not in love with him like I am with you. It's always been you Lucas. I was just protecting myself from getting hurt.
Lucas: I won't ever hurt you again. I promise.

He pulled her into a hug and they just stayed there in their own little world. Words couldn't describe his lover for her. Or her love for him.