whiplash

A few weeks later and Maya was walking back to Lucas's condo with hot cocoa. She took a sip as she walked through the front door. Lucas was sorting through some bills as she walked in. He smiled and ran to her. She went to give him a kiss but he grabbed the hot cocoa and walked back to the kitchen smirking.

Maya: Wow Cowboy and here I though you were excited to see me.
Lucas: I am but I love hot chocolate babe. You left your phone here by the way.
Maya: Oh that makes sense. I'm always losing it.

She picked up her phone to see a text from Farkle.

Farkle 🤓: Meet me and Smackle at Topanga's Cafe at 3:30.

Maya put her phone on the charger and gave Lucas a hug before she went to sit near the heater to heat up. It was the beginning of winter and it was already freezing.

Maya: You down to go with me to meet Farkle and Smackle soon? At the Cafe.
Lucas: Sure I just gotta shower quick.
Maya: Can I join? *she smirked as she cuddled into a blanket*
Lucas: I would love that but then we wouldn't be leaving the house babygirl.

Lucas showered and Maya changed her outfit. ^ Then they got in his truck and drove to Topanga's. When they got there they walked in to see Riley, Zay, Smackle, and Farkle sitting in a booth. Maya and Lucas stood next to the booth and waited for whatever they had to say.

Farkle: Oh hey! You guys came.
Maya: You said to meet you. Why wouldn't we?
Riley: Because of what happened.
Lucas: Yeah, right. *he shrugged and grabbed Maya's hand*
Zay: I'm sorry man.
Lucas: For?
Zay: You and Riley. She feels bad.
Lucas: She should but it doesn't matter anymore.
Maya: So what's up?
Smackle: Me and Farkle have some news and wanted to tell you all together.

Maya and Lucas sat down. Smackle sighed and said:

Smackle: Were moving in together.
Farkle: Were engaged.
Maya: Congrats! *she smiled*
Riley: Awe! Yay!! *she exlaimed*
Zay: Congratulations.

They all sat and talked for a few hours. Riley and Lucas didn't talk about much and it was awkward. No one had realized him and Maya were a thing yet. Zay was getting anxious.

Lucas: You okay dude? Your jumpy.
Zay: Uh no.
Riley: Zay. Don't.
Zay: I have to. He's my bestfriend.
Maya: Oh no. *she grabbed Lucas's hand and squeezed*
Riley: I'll say it. Zay and I are dating.
Farkle: Really?
Smackle: Since when?
Zay: A month ago..
Lucas: A month!? Seriously dude? *he stood up*
Zay: I'm sorry! Can we talk about this?
Lucas: Fuck you. I thought we were friends. Friends do don't that.
Riley: It's obvious somethings going on with you and Maya so it's the same thing.
Lucas: No. It's not. I didn't cheat on you with your best friend.
Maya: Yeah Riles. Why would you cheat on him? At least end it first jeez. *she frowned*
Riley: Of course you're gonna take his side!
Maya: I'm not taking his side because we're dating! I'm taking his side because what you and Zay did was wrong! *she stood up*
Riley: I don't think it is. You and Lucas have had feelings for a while. At least I had the guts to act on mine for Zay.
Maya: But if Lucas cheated on you it would be "poor Riley" that's not how it works!

Riley stood up and got in Maya's face. Maya threatened her.

Maya: I suggest you don't get any closer. I ain't afraid of you just because you're taller.

Riley didn't listen and got in her face. Maya threw her to the ground and stood over her.

Maya: Keep it up Riles.

Riley spit at her and Maya slapped her so hard Riley got whiplash. Maya grabbed Lucas's hand and left. Zay helped Riley up and Smarkle left. Lucas put Maya into the car and they went to his apartment. She bought him pizza to calm him down. Lucas loved pizza.

This was just a filler but I wanted to make it interesting. :)