Chapter 29: The Envy of Others (T version)

Date: End of August - Baby Natty is 7+ months old

^^ Two Weeks Have Passed ^^

** Four POV **

"Again?!" I groan as Tris persistently kisses my neck while sliding her small hand up and down my chest.

Giggling at me, "Oh! I'm sorry. Am I asking too much of you?" Tris is full on laughing now. "I understand, if you can't keep up."

Now she's asking for it, I quickly roll us over on the bed so that I am lying on top of her. I lean down and slowly kiss her smirking lips. My tongue reaches out to caress her lower lip, quickly pulling away every time she attempts to deepen the kiss.

"Have I told you how much I love staying over?" I say while my hands gently roam her body.

"Yes, but only about thirty times in the last two weeks," Tris chuckles while rubbing my back slowly. "I like hearing it, so don't stop on my account."

Two weeks have passed since the first time we made love. I still cringe when I think about the first time I had sex. It was the most incredible moment of my life, while also the most mortifying. I never imagined it would feel so amazing to be with Tris, the pleasure overwhelming me completely.

I still remember how fulfilled I felt, yet knowing that Tris was not getting the same pleasure out of our coupling dampened the moment. She was gracious of course, obviously she had a lot more experience than I did. Thankfully we have been practicing quite a lot since then, and it has paid off.

Sex with Tris is amazing, for us both. We hardly left her apartment in the days following our first time. The second time we made love, we used our lunch hour, so Natty was at daycare for the day. Which is probably a good thing since Tris was so very loud.

"Oh God, Yes! Yes!" she had howled that day. That time I was careful to pace myself and make sure she enjoyed herself. She later told me that nothing had ever felt as good, ever. I was so relieved.

Thinking about pleasing her gets me back in the game this morning. Although we need to make it to breakfast soon, and get Natty to daycare before that - - I know we have time for round three this early morning.

I'm in no rush, wanting to enjoy every moment.

"Four, babe, please," Tris groans as she encourages me along.

"I love you," I say while smiling to myself, loving how much she wants me.

The most important thing I have realized about having sex, every single time is different. Sometimes we want to go slow and other times we crash together as though our lives depended on every stroke.

And this time was no different.

++o++

Walking hand and hand into breakfast I give Tris a quick kiss on the lips. Giving a small wave to our group of friends who are already seated, I pull Tris aside before reaching the table.

"Quick thing, I keep meaning to ask you," I say nervously, suddenly feeling exposed. "Would it be, I don't know, weird if I bought a crib to keep at my own apartment?"

Tris's eyebrows furrow, "Another crib?"

Breathing in and out to calm my sudden nerves, "Look, I have accepted your reason for not wanting to move in with me. I will even go as far to say that you were right." Tris smiles at me, looking relieved. Clearing my throat before I continue, "I would like to have a crib for Natty at my apartment, because I want you to know how serious I am about loving you both. I want you both to always feel welcome at my apartment."