S T A N

Stan admitting he likes you over getting jealous

I was sitting with the losers one hot afternoon on the basket ball courts outside of school.

"It's so hot out here." I say fanning my face with my hands.

"Only because I'm here, am i right?" Richie says holding up his hand in a high five.

"Shut up Richie." Eddie says taking his inhaler and puffing it.

Richie lowers his hand and cracks some more jokes.

"G-guys m-m-maybe w-w could g-go to the w-water h-hole?" Bill says.

"That's a really good idea, its so hot out here." Mike says.

"Meet in like half an hour?" Beverly says.

"Where do we meet?" Ben asks.

"Back here, it's just easier that way." Stan says.

"Alright chaps, 30 minutes on the dot. Ready set go!" Richie says running off.

We all roll our eyes and walk back to our houses.

"Hey Y/N, I'll walk you if you want." Eddie says.

Stan's attention immediately is placed on Y/N and Eddie.

"Sure, that would be really nice." I say as Eddie starts walking.

Stan eyes us off and walks in the other direction.

Eddie and I crack some jokes and laugh about how lame Richie's jokes are.

"Ok my house is just down the road, I'm going down and I'll come back and pick you up to walk back to the basketball courts." Eddie says.

"Aren't you a doll." I say ruffling his hair.

"Naw shucks. But don't touch my hair, you'll give me cooties." He laughs and walks off.

"I already gave them to you idiot!" I shout as he flips the bird (middle finger) at me. I laugh and get changed into my swimming suit.

"Bikinis or one piece?" I say to myself.

"That one piece is trash, just like you." My older sister says walking past.

"Bikinis it is then." I say changing quickly. I throw on an old t-shirt and a pair of sport shorts on over it. Eddie hadn't reached my house so I decided to soak up some of the sun while putting on some sun screen. Better safe than sorry kiddos.

"Y/N watch out!" Eddie calls as a pigeon swoops onto my front porch.

"Oh no, it's going to eat me." I say backing up slowly.

"Careful, it might eat your hair first, as it is long and smooth like the worms he eats for breakfast." He whispers.

"Or like yours!" I say pushing him towards the pigeon which flies away.

"You could have killed me you bastard!" He says brushing himself off.

"Better you than me." I say laughing.