Disclaimer/Authors Note

I do not own any recognisable characters or plot points they all belong to the creators and producers of Shameless.

Carl Gallagher x OC
This book was formerly titled Ride or Die. But I decided that instead of doing one book I would split it into two or three and make the series Ride or Die. This First book will e pretty canon to season 4 just giving some backstory to Hailey and Carl's relationship as well as setting up for the next book which will start in line with season 5 but probably change from that pretty quickly. Lastly, I'm changing the ages slightly to make Carl fifteen in the second chapter and Hailey 14 nearly 15, so that when they start to do anything with each other in the second book there both just turned 16. Mostly this is because for obvious reasons I don't want to write a love story between two 12 year olds.

It has occurred to me that some of the content in this story could be sensitive to certain people also because it's based on shameless some of it is illegal so this is a disclaimer.

I do not in any way condone:

-Bullying

-Violence

-The use of illegal drugs i.e. Cocaine, Heroine, Meth, Ice or the use of prescription grade pills in large quantities for the purposes of getting high 

-The sale of illegal drugs

This is a sensitive material disclaimer:

Stories in the ride or die series will include bullying, violence references to drug overdose, minors using drugs, minors drinking, possibly death and references to self-harm. None of the violence will be extremely graphic but it will be included. If any of these things are triggering please read with caution. 

Just because something happens in my story doesn't mean I think that it's ok for this thing to happen. I am not the characters in my story. Equally, at the same time I understand that everyone is living their own life, so you do you, just be careful.