Dreams do come true

"Wake up Krithika,it is your marriage today and you are still fast asleep". Shouted her mother.

Hearing  the word, 'Marriage' Krithika woke up with a start, she was super excited. No, getting married was not her childhood dream but getting married to Rishi, her family friend was definitely a dream come true.

She still remembers the first time she meet Rishi.

10 Years back

"Krithika come downstairs Krishna uncle is here". Called her dad.

Her dad introduced her to Mr. Krishna Sharma his childhood friend , his wife Sarala and daughter Shruthi.

She greeted all of them politely and surprisingly she actually liked the family as they were not nosy.

Shruthi was almost 3 years elder to her , she was tall and had sharp features. Krithika took an instant liking towards her due to her friendly nature.

They both went out to the garden to play. While playing suddenly she saw a boy entering the gate.

She just couldn't take her eyes of him. He was extremely tall, thin and had thick black hair, brown eyes and a Greek nose. He was dressed in his grey and white  school uniform and was wearing a sweater inside his shirt.

Something stirred inside her the minute she saw him but she didn't know what.His eyes had a magnetic attraction in them.

Shruthi's voice brought her out of her revire.

"Kriths this is my baby brother Rishi". Said Shruthi.

She just ogled at him not even minding the way shruthi took her name, on any other day she would have snapped at her, as she loaths it if some stranger calls her with endearments, but now she didn't care especially when the sranger was Rishi s sister.

"Krithikaaaa wake up" .Shrieked her mom again, bringing her out of her dreamland.

"Coming Amma ". She replied annoyed.

She could not contain her happiness that brown eyed boy is going to be her husband.Omg this is surreal, too good to be true thought she.