The Cat

(I apologize before hand that I am not the bestest of spellers so please bare with me;3)

I stepped out of the house after telling my mom that I was leaving to explore. I took a deep breath and checked the time on my phone. "I am so tired of how she treats me like I am 5 and not like I am 16  it's so annoying  I wish I could just get away" I thought to myself. I started walking then all of the sudden I saw a man in all black I waved and said "hi" and he nodded in return. Then I continued walking I walked into my favorite place in the whole wide world The  Library =3 as I walked in I waved to the person behind the counter and then found the mystery section and went to work finding the books I wanted. After I found the books I went to go pay then picked up a MP3 player on the way.I set my stuff on the counter ready to pay as the man behind the counter was checking out my stuff and putting it in a bag I asked "Can I put more money on the gift card please" The man said yes and took the money and the card and said "Have a nice night "as I walked out. I decided to take a walk down an alley way I had never explored before as I took a step down the alley way I saw a beautiful black cat with vibrant blue eyes. I knelt down and it came closer and sniffed my hand. Then sat down and laid its head on my knee,I put my hand on its head and stroked its fur then I looked up to see the man in black again he was in the shadows so I couldn't see his face. Had he been following me? I stood up then all of the sudden he was next to me all I could see where his beautiful kaleidoscope eyes which were sifting from blue to green and back again.Then he had me by the wrist his hands where cold and strong then I felt a prick like 2 pins on my wrist and I started to feel dizzy and a warm liquid ran down my arm  his other hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer then I blacked out...