The Hunger

As Cammron put his wrist by my mouth I felt this new found hunger a hunger I had never known before the hunger for BLOOD

As Cammron put his wrist by my mouth I felt this new found hunger a hunger I had never known before the hunger for BLOOD. The new found hunger took a hold of me and I grabbed Cammron's wrist and bit down I could fell my canines sharpen and puncture the skin. Then all of the sudden a warm liquid ran down my throat,it was the best thing I had ever tasted. I could have drained him dry when my morality kicked in and I realized that I was drinking someones blood *-*. I let go of his wrist and than an immeasurable amount of guilt hit me. I just stood there shocked and looked up to see Cammron looking at me with a straight  expression. I was confused for a moment at why he look at me like nothing just happened,but then I saw his eyes  they were full of this look I've never seen before it was a mix of shock and sympathy like he knew what I feel and like he was shocked that I actually did it. I knelt down on the ground shocked at myself I looked down at the ground replaying what just happened and what I just did. He knelt down by me and put he's finger under my chin and lifted my head so we were face to face and he just looked at me and then I realized just how beautiful his eyes were.They were constantly shifting from blue to green and back again, I was truly mesmerized  by them. Then all of the sudden he was talking to me with his deep voice and was saying how it was going to be ok and that he was going to help me to the best of his abilities, and I don't know why but I calmed down and believed him.Then he stood up and told me to follow him, so I got up and followed him down the hallway till we came across a room and he stopped and turned to look at me."This is your new room I hope you like it" he said. I looked in to my new room it was beautiful, the wood work of the bed, desser, and vanity were beautiful. The floors were a dark colored wood and the bed had a curtains drawn all around. " Thank you so much it's perfect "I say. "Well I'm glad you like it " he said as he turns and walks off. I walk into the room and lay down on the bed and fell asleep.