Dinner

I look down at my watch " Omg its already 6, how long have we been up here" I say with a laugh. He just smiles " we walked up here at about 3 soo we've been up here for awhile I guess we just got lost in the music" He said laughing. " what do you say we go eat" he said. " Sure" I say. I laid the bass down and put the end pin in then stuck it back on the stand then I loosened the bow and put it back on the hook, He set the bass guitar back on its little stand and stood up. We both started walking towards the door. I start walking downstairs Cammron right behind me, I start walking down the hallway to the living room and I sat down on the love seat" So what exactly are we gonna do for dinner?" I ask my stomach telling me it was obviously hungry.. " Err well you see I have something to ask about that" he says. " How do you feel about going out to the woods behind the house to hunt...?" He asks. My morality instantly wanted me to say no but I wanted to know what it was like and how to do it curiosity got the best of me... "Sure can you walk me through what we are supposed to do exactly"I say. He looked at me with such a surprised face like he wasn't expecting that answer at all. " Er um ok.. I mean yeah absolutely sorry just kinda wasn't expecting for you too say yes.." He replied. " Do I need to bring anything ?" I ask. "No you may need to put shoes on tho" he said with a smile. " Awww do I have to I don't exactly like shoes but I mean we are going into the woods sooo maybe I should wear shoes" I said with a laugh  I looked at him to see him laughing too, he looked so happy maybe this will be fun here with him!!  " I'll go get my shoes" I say. I stand up and walk to my room to go my shoes I sit down on my bed and slip them on and stand up and go to the mirror to check my hair to see if i needed to fix my lil messy bun and when I looked in the mirror I had a reflection which was not really what I expected considering I am  a vampire now. My hair was sticking out all over so I took it down and walked out of my room. Cammron looked  at me, with awe in his eye  "what" I asked  "er um nothing I just haven't seen your hair down and it looks really good" He said with a smile! " Thank you " I say with a small laugh and huge smile. Last night when I came my hair had been braided so I guess he hadn't seen my hair down. We got up to walk out the door and when we walked out the back door I saw a trail going into the woods. "ok so what exactly do we have to do ?" I ask " well we need to walk into the woods and wait people walk on this trail and then when they come I guess you have an idea of what will happen, but just watch me and do what I do" He replies. "ok I say "you think you're gonna be ok with this?" He asks. " yeah I think I will be ok" I say. We walked deep into the woods and sit and wait for someone and 5 minutes later sure enough someone comes jogging down the trail. "watch " he whispers and in a blink of an eye he had run over there and grabbed the young girl who had been jogging. She tried to fight I watched her but he was too strong I watched him lean her neck over and saw his canines sharpen his jaw clamped down on her neck and she stooped fighting and in a way kinda went limp I watched him slowly shrink down to sitting on his knees with the girl in his grip I saw blood run down her neck and saw the blood around his lips. He pulled away to take a breath and then it hit me..the hunger was so strong stronger than it had ever been I lowered my head and covered by face half of me wanted and hungered for blood and half of me was completely against it I was slowly leaning towards the yes do it to get rid of the hunger...