Someting Inside me has changed

Marinette walked in her classroom. Mrs. Bustier was changing seats because someone hacked the computers of the seating charts.

Marinette hoped she wouldn't get Chloe. Chloe got Sabrina, Marinette felt glad she didn't get Chloe or else it would be another year in hell. Marinette got Adrien,Marinette's heart pounded faster and faster. She thought Why am I feeling this way?! Mrs. Bustier told Marinette "Marinette can you please sit down?"  she was back to reality and sat next to Adrien.

After class was lunch time, Marinette was finally free and sat next to Alya. Alya told Marinette "Girl what happened to you when you asking for help?". Marinette couldn't tell Alya what happened so Marinette just ate. Nino decided to come and sat down next to Alya. Then, Nino told Adrien to sit down. Adrien sat down next to Marinette.

Marinette tried to control herself. Now her next period was science. Marinette begged she didn't sit next to Adrien. Though, life hates her so she did. When science period was over. Marinette ran to her house. Her mom Sabine asked her,"Did something happened sweetie?" Marinette lied, "Uh nothing mom there just was uh- a project and I'm really tired!" She laughed nervously. Sabine said "Okay Marinette but If something is wrong tell us okay?" Marinette nodded and went upstairs to her room. She placed her pillow over her face and squealed.

At evening, someone knocked in the door. Her mom, Sabine opened the door and of course it's Adrien. Sabine yelled for Marinette to come downstairs to talk with Adrien. Marinette didn't answer and thought she fooled her parents. Sabine went upstairs and dragged Marinette. Marinette was trying to run upstairs but, Tom which is Marinette's dad would hold her in the air and put her back to talk to Adrien. Marinette and Adrien nervously said "I'm sorry". They both looked at each other and laughed.

Adrien waved "Bye, Marinette."  Marinette waved and smiled "B-bye A-Adrien". She closed the doer and walked upstairs and went to bed thinking about Adrien. A/N Marinette and Adrien are so cute together!