Don't leave me...

I said "It's okay Adrien I forgive you". I said blushing he said "Are you sure?" I said "Yeah it's really fine". He said "I love you". I blushed but I can blush as much as I want to cause my secret is out. So I don't have to hide my feelings anymore cause I told him.

I said "We should sleep Adrien". He said "O—Oh yeah we should". He said putting his hand in his neck and blushing. Eventually Lila was kicked out of our tent and sent it to Chloe's and Nathaniel's tent. And I putted my pajamas on and slept in my sleeping bag.

Adrien's POV (Point Of View)
I putted my pjs on and slept.
Adrien's Dream.

Marinette:HELP ADRIEN!
Adrien:Huh? MARINETTE!
Marinette:Help please
Unknown guy: Give me your money and I will let her go.
Adrien:Uh....
Marinette: Don't do it!! Adrien!!
Adrien:Fine I will give you my money.
Unknown guy: Good.
*Gives money*
Adrien:There now let Marinette go NOW!
Unknown guy:*laughs*
Adrien: What are you laughing about?
Unknown guy: You are an idiot aren't you?
Adrien:What do you mean?
Unknown guy: *Shoots Marinette in the head*
Marinette:B—Bye Adrien I will always l-love y-
Adrien:NOOOOO!MARINETTE!!!
Unknown guy:Bye...
Adrien: Wake up Marinette please....

End of his dream

I woke up seeing Marinette sleeping....

Marinette's POV:

I looked at Adrien he was crying I said "What's wrong Adrien?" He hugged me still crying looking down he said "Don't leave me Marinette". I was crying a lot and said "S—Silly I won't leave you. He kept hugging me tighter and he stopped and whipped his tears and said "Thanks Mari". I said "Sure".

The next day...

It was time for us to go back to school today as "Usually" I wake up late and Adrien staring at me. I looked at the time and I said "What time is it Adrien?" He said "It's 8:40". I said "8:40?" He said "Yeah it's 8:40". I said "Oh good WAIT 8:40!MRS.BUSTIER IS GONNA KILL ME!" He said "you better hurry up we are almost leaving!" I put on a sweater with a black heart and some grey skinny jeans with white polka dots and some grey shoes with also white polka dots.

And ran to the school bus and sat down with Adrien. And we went back to school and we all went to our class then we had free time cause It was very long to come back to school it took us a hour to come back and it's 9:44 am so Mrs. Bustier told us we can have free time even though we have papers to do she said we can do them tomorrow.

So I was talking with Adrien he said "Hey wanna go to the park today Marinette?" I said "Sure ok". Then Chloe came and said "Adrikins why didn't you ask me to go with you?" He said "Cause your really mean and remember we aren't friends anymore". She said "Well fine then I don't like you anymore hmph!" She was stopping to her seat.

Me and Adrien starting talking about each other and after that was lunch. I sat next to Adrien and Nino sat next to Alya. And we had cheese sticks with sauce and chocolate milk and some peaches and a m and m's cookie (sorry if I spelled it wrong) And we ate it all then we went to class we had homework. Then it was TIME TO GO HOME FINALLY!

So we went to the park...

A/N Next chapter in a minute so about that trailer I can't do cause well a long story...but I will tell you on Author's Note what it's about bye *Gives hearts of happy new year* Bye <3 u everyone!