What did you say.....

I started to confess "Adrien.....I.......I....I" Adrien looked confused he said "Is something wrong Marinette did Chloe do something to you". I said "Adrien I need to tell you something important". I started to say what I feel "Adrien I l-l."

Alya interrupts "Marinette your missing out something hurry come!" I sighed and me and Adrien ran up to Alya.I said "Uh Alya who is this?" Alya said "She is a new student her name is Lila. I said like I didn't know what was happening "Lila?" Alya said "Yeah gurl it's Lila."

Mrs.Bustier started to speak "Everyone please settle down please". Everyone was quiet. Mrs.Bustier said "This is Lila a new student.Everyone be nice to her it's her first day here make her welcome". Lila started to talk "Hello everyone my name is Lila". Everyone was cheering and welcoming her.Including Alya,I didn't know what was so special about her.

So,I just went inside my tent.Laying in the sleeping bag.I was about to tell Adrien what I felt guess I should of talk faster. While everyone was showing her around she was with Adrien. I started to tear a little bit. I didn't know what I felt inside it was wired.Did I just feel jealous? No that can't be! I never felt jealous of another girl by a Adrien.Though I felt jealous.

Alya went in Adrien and my tent.Alya said "Gurl come on your supposed to be showing Lila around". I said "I don't feel like doing it Alya I just don't feel like right now you get what I mean Alya". Alya said "Okay but If you get in trouble don't blame me".

Alya went out of my tent.

1 hour later

Finally,Adrien came back Mrs.Bustier put Lila in our tent. Lila said "OMG this is so exciting to be with you guys!" I just shrug not listening to what she said.Lila clapped her hands. Lila said "Let's do truth or dare". Me and Adrien nodded. Lila said pointing to me "You are first the one with dark blue hair". I said "Oh uh..." I started pointing to Lila I said "Lila truth or dare". She said "Uh truth".

I said "Is it true you like someone in our class?" Lila blushed "Uh no I like nobody!" I started to look sad I said this in my head "I know she is lying." I know who she like it's Adrien. She was acting weird like me. When it was time to go asleep Mrs.Bustier told all of us to sleep. Mrs.Bustier said I can sleep next to Adrien and Lila next to me. Lila was angry at me.

When it was night time.I couldn't sleep so I went out of the tent and went in the lake.And looked at the blue shiny water. Adrien went in the lake. I was blushing again and he said "Why are you doing here in the lake Marinette?" I said "Look A-Adrien a-a-about what I w-w-was t-t-telling y-y-you". He said "Oh yeah what were you going to say?" I said "Look I need to tell you something important and this is the only time I am telling you". I started to say what I was finishing off. "I-I-I-I l-l-love you A-Adrien!" He said "Look Marinette.....". I said "W-what is i-it".

He said "Look Marinette I am sorry but I don't like you your just a friend. I remember what I said when I broke his feelings when we were little kids. I said friend.I started to cry "I-I'm sorry Adrien why did I even tell you this I should have known a long time ago that you would say no.....". I ran and accidentally tripped down the hill.

A/N The song was called "When she cries". Next update tomorrow,