I am so scared...

So me and Adrien went to the park we stopped by and grabbed a ice cream. I ordered a chocolate ice cream and a Adrien ordered Chocolate too like I did. We both got our ice cream and sat down at a bench. And ate all our ice cream. And Adrien looked at me and said "Hey Marinette". I said "Yeah Adrien?" He said "I love you". He said with a smile.

He hugged me. I said "Me too Adrien forever and always". He said "Yeah forever". I said "Hey look what if I die and I never got the chance to you know marry you...". He said "That's not gonna happen Marinette you matter so much to me nothing else". I cried a little. He said "You matter". And then he drove me home and dropped me off then I said "Wait!"

He said "Yeah?" I said "I had the best time". He said "Well thank you". I said "Well bye Adrien". He said "Bye Marinette". I went to my room my mom said "How was camp sweetie?" I said "It was great mom." Mom said "I am happy it was great for you." I said "Thanks Mom you always make me happy". I ran to my room and watch YouTube

I was watching "Top 10 best sad stories that will make you cry". I did cry at the 6th story and it was called "Online Murder". I watch it and cried a lot. My mom told me to dress up I said "Okay mom". Then I put a ladybug dress and put my hair in a ponytail and put some little boots that are grey and my mom said "Come down stairs sweetie!" I said "Coming!" I went down stairs and saw Adrien.

He was wearing a black suit he was putting his hand on his neck. I laughed and smiled and we ate dinner. When we were done eating I said "Bye Adrien!" He said "Bye Marinette!" I blushed and said "S—See you at school". He said "Okay see ya later Marinette". Then I went upstairs finishing my video on the 10th one the last one it was about.

Someone lost their love when they were about to get married I imagined what will happen if I was that girl.I cried and looked down and said "Will that happen to me?" And I started to play the video and she got rapped and I put my hands in my mouth crying.

I can't believe it will that happen to me? It was the end and Shut it down then did my homework then went to sleep....
I putted my normal clothes and grabbed my phone and backpack and eat breakfast and go to school I saw Adrien and we were holding hands Alya said "Looks like you got a boyfriend Marinette?" She said grinning I blushed and said "Stop Alya!" She said "Okay gurl I will stop". I said "Good". We went to class and the whole time I was thinking of what would happen if I die if Adrien and me get married someday....

The teacher asked me "So what's the answer Marinette?" I said "Wait what answer?" She said "What is the number of Abraham Lincoln president? I said "Oh the 16" I said she said "Good job" The the bell rang and she said "Class dismissed". Adrien looked at me and said "What's going on Marinette?" I said "Oh nothing Adrien". He said "Marinette don't lie". I said "Okay something is wrong". He said "Then tell me". I said "Well.... I watched this video in YouTube that a girl died on her wedding day and I was crying that will happen to me too".

He putted his hands on my shoulders and kissed me and I cried and he said "Don't think like that I will protect you I promise Marinette". I said "Okay Adrien".

When we went to lunch I ate you know fruit and vegetables and milk then we sat by each other and I said "But Adrien I am so scared if I die". I said crying. He said "Don't say that Marinette I will protect you from anyone that tries to hurt you". I said "Okay I won't think like that anymore".

After that it was early release so we got out at 1:00 pm and I went home.....and put some other clothes and went in the Eiffel Tower......

A/N Hope you liked this chapter <3 this chapter