I am ready to tell Adrien

A/N I am so so so so so sorry that I haven't made chapter 10!so today I am going to make 3 chapters today on right now and  the other later and the last one at night.Love you all,and hope you enjoy this chapter.And the song is called "Say Something.

So everyone went back to their tents cause what happened when we were fishing.Mrs.Bustier told their class that they get to have free time which means that you don't have to to be your partners.Meanwhile..........

Alya and Nino were setting up something.....like a surprise.Nino started to whisper to Alya,Nino whispered "So your saying that we are going to make them KISS!?" Alya nodded.Alya said "Of course we are and I am expecting that you keep this a secret". Nino nodded.

Marinette went to the lake.And started to stare at the lake.She said "What's the point Adrien will never like me cause about what happened when we were little".

Adrien found Marinette.Marinette looked behind her it was ADRIEN!? Marinette screamed and fell in the lake.Adrien swam down to find Marinette.Marinette was deep down remembering when they were little.

Flashback.....

A/N when it says LM it's Marinette when she was little and it stands for Little Marinette and LA stands for little Adrien

LM:Hey Adrien...
LA:Yeah Marinette
LM:What If we break apart from each other and never see each other again,would you be happy if I see you again or mad at me.
LA:Well I would be happy even when you did something really wrong.And your my best friend nothing will break us apart.And if we did we will still be best friends forever.
LM:And your my best friend too Adrien.
LM:Even if I die?
LA:Even if you die Marinette.
LM:Would you save me or forget about me.
LA:I would save you always Marinette!your my best friend forever.
LM:Pinkie promise.
LA:Pinkie promise.

Back to present.....

Marinette was drowning down.Adrien grabbed her and pulled her back up.Marinette couldn't breathe.And Adrien pushed her stomach.He tried 20 times.Did Marinette die?Or did she survive.Alya found Marinette.And Nino did too.And the whole class found her too including Mrs.Bustier....

A/N hope you enjoy this chapter.I will make the next chapter later than the next chapter tonight.Love you all!have a great day.