ZAYN MALIK

"This is for girls who have the tendency to stay up at night listening to music that reminds them of their current situation. Who hide their fears, hurt, pain and tears under the smiles, laughs and giggles on a daily basis. The girls who wear their heart on their sleeve. The girls who pray that things will work out just once and they'll be satisfied. The girls who sceam and cry to their pillows because everyone else fails to listen. The girls who have so many secrets but wont tell a soul. The girls who have mistakes and regrets as a daily moral. The girls that never win. The girls that stay up all night thinking about that one boy and hoping that he'll notice her one day. The girls who take life as it comes, to the girls who are hoping that it'll get better somewhere down the road. For the girls who love with all their heart although it always gets broken. To girls who think it's over. To real girls, to all girls: You're beautiful."

― Zayn Malik

"There comes a day when you realise turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realise there's so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on."

― Zayn Malik

"Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone."

― Zayn Malik

"Don't ever let a guy make you feel ugly because no matter what you are beautiful with or without him"-Zayn Malik"

― Zayn Malik

"Just because you don't have a prince does not mean you are not a princess"

― Zayn Malik

"Vas Happenin'!"

― Zayn Malik

"Life isn't a music player where you choose whats being played, it is a radio where you have to enjoy whats being played."

― Zayn Malik

"No matter how many times people try to criticize you, the best revenge is to prove them wrong."

― Zayn Malik

"Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life."

― Zayn Malik

"No matter how hard life is, don't lose hope"

― Zayn Malik

"Don't call a girl a flirt, she's just trying to be nice. Don't call a girl obsessed when she's just in love."

― Zayn Malik

"before you judge someone else, judge yourself"

― Zayn Malik

"Just because your prince hasn't come doesn't mean you're not a princess."

― Zayn Malik

"I'd make Liam my slave and I would make him be my uh personal trainer!"

― Zayn Malik

"never life live in fear of death"

― Zayn Malik

"If people talk behind your back, it's because you're ahead of them."

― Zayn Malik

"Fans aren't just fans... they're part of my family."

― Zayn Malik

"It doesn't matter how much you flirt the whole day, at night you'll always end up thinking about the one you truly love"

― Zayn Malik

"Quick! Do a roly, roly poly!"

― Zayn Malik

"Mom I'm not going to war!"

― Zayn Malik

"VAS HAPPENIN MAN"?"

― Zayn Malik

"I can always hear Harry screaming in the shower cause shampoo goes in his eyes, and Louis always goes in and helps him."

― Zayn Malik

"There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, becasuse you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on."

― Zayn Malik

"Join us next week... where Zoe will be eating fruit off my naked body.."

― Zayn Malik

"Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me"

― Zayn Malik, Take Me Home

"Just close your eyes and enjoy the rollercoaster that is life :)"

― Zayn Malik

"Vas Happening?"

― Zayn Malik

"Close your eyes and enjoy the rollercoaster that is life :) xx"

― Zayn Malik

"People say we shouldn't be together were to young to know about forever -Zayn Malik"

― Zayn Malik, One Direction: The Official Annual 2012

"You don't need a prince to be a princess"

― Zayn Malik

Zayn- Quiet and Mysterious

SUP THE VERY FEW PEOPLE WHO READ THIS!!! You should be actually proud that I actually updated cos I chose to update over homework and I am like a goody-two-shoes when it comes to homework. That and my parents are really strict........ Oh well enjoy the book!!!! BYE