Interveiws.....

In an interview on live tv on the Jonathan Ross show...

Niall: excuse me mr Jonathan, I've got a question.

Mr Jonathan and the boys: yes

Niall: I'm going to embarrass myself in front of the four hundred people here...I need the toilet.

Mr Jonathan: you want to go to the toilet now?

Niall: if I could possibly do that

Mr Jonathan: let me ask your band mates, should we let him go to the toilet?

Louis: this has never happened before

Niall: it's your show

Boys except Louis: sure

Louis: or we could press him in his bladder so he pissed himself on tv.

Niall: trust me, you don't want to do that

Mr Jonathan: you can just banner or do you want to wiz out to the toilet, we're almost done here, do you want to hang on for a couple of minutes. But the thing is you can't relax and enjoy it when you need to go to the toilet.

Niall: I wasn't enjoying it anyway.

Louis: don't let him go now, no way he's going now.

Mr Jonathan: that's it, that's it, that's it, that's it. Ok, In that case we're going to do another five minutes.

*near the end of Interview*

Jonathan: I'm very consious of the fact that you need to go to the toilet.

Niall: ahh (grunts) no!

*end of interview* Jonathan: you will be pleased to know, you can go to the toilet now.

Authors note: I actually watched this interview and wrote down what they said exactly. It was a hilarious interview and the chapter before this and the one after this chapter are also both from the same interview. So enjoy!!!!

Gill xx