NIALL HORAN

"I'd rather be called a boy and play with paper airplanes than be called a man and play with a girl's heart."

― Niall Horan

"I'm the kind of boy that can fall in love with any girl because I love with the heart, not the eyes."

― Niall Horan

"Liam, shut up. I'm trying to do an interview"

― Niall Horan

"Being single doesn't mean your weak. It means your strong enough to wait for what you deserve."

― Niall Horan

"I won't date a model, because models are perfect and perfect is boring."

― Niall Horan

"POTATO!!!!!!!!!"

― Niall Horan

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

― Niall Horan

"If i'm louder would you see me?"

― Niall Horan

"Being single doesn't mean you're weak, it means that you're strong enough to wait for the right person."

― Niall Horan

"Well, personally, I wouldn't like to be a food, because I wouldn't want to be eaten."

― Niall Horan

"sleep till your hungry, eat till you sleep"

― Niall Horan

"I think there's nothing wrong with eating all the time. At least i'm not doing anything illegal."

― Niall Horan

"Do you think anybody knows that I'm Irish?"

― Niall Horan

"If a man whistles at you, don't turn around. You are a lady not a dog."

― Niall Horan

"age is but a number who cares how old the girl I date is."

― Niall Horan

"Let's go to Nando's!"

― Niall Horan

"Cause I'm Irish, and everyone remembers me."

― Niall Horan, One Direction: Forever Young: Our Official X Factor Story

"words will be just words, till you bring them to life."

― Niall Horan, Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want ya too if I let you knoooowww Im here for you then maybe you'll love yourself like I love you ohhhhh"

― Niall Horan

"If it were legal, I'd marry food. -Niall Horan"

― Niall Horan

"The fans always tell me im beautiful but I always tell them that no one will ever be as beautiful as them"

― Niall Horan

"I'd be rather be a kid and play with paper planes than be a man and play with a woman's heart."

― Niall Horan

"Being single doesn't mean you're weak. It means that you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve."

― Niall Horan

"Would you like to depress anyone else?"

― Niall Horan

"The worst thing a girl could do on a date is fart louder than me."

― Niall Horan

"Every now and then you have like a realization moment where you get goosebumps and think: I am literally the luckiest person in the world. - Niall Horan"

― Niall Horan

"If a man whistles at you don't turn around, ignore him. You're a lady not a dog"

― Niall Horan

"Louis's feet smell the worst. Literally like dog poo on a stick-that bad!"

― Niall Horan

"Give it up for Harry Pottery"

― Niall Horan

"I've tried to ask myself

Should I see someone else?

I wish I knew the answer."

― Niall Horan, Take Me Home

Cute and Irish- Niall Horan

HEY PEOPLE! Thanks for whoever reads this, I know I dint have many at all, but I still want to thank the people that do cos your special too. Keep reading!!!!

Gill xx