Ask Corner

All of the asks are anons! Why so shy, guys?

Are you a boy or a girl?

No.

When do you think you'll open up the jobs for the staff?

Probably when I make the third or fourth issue. Don't hold your breath, though!

What does it feel like to manage a magazine by yourself?

A bit lonely but somewhat easier and cleaner. Try it for only one issue, you'll find out that you're having a lot of fun and can manage your own stuff pretty neatly. But you'll also feel anti-social if you spend too much time on it.

Can you give us tips on how to write better?

I debated with myself (lonely me) long and hard with this one, and the answer is no! Not for this issue, anyway. God I have to solidify my ideas more. Anyway, there are tons of writing guides out there, and this is a magazine. There are so many that I don't think I should add to the slushpile. But if it becomes in demand, I guess I'll have to indulge you.

Please discuss specific problems like bullying and homosexuality! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (it goes on...)

I will, don't worry! I just decided to tackle the problems teenagers can relate to the most. Not all teens are bullied, so they might as well skip the chapter, right? Well, I decided to go for the most common teen problems out there, and moving forward the specific ones like the ones you just stated. Just keep an eye out for the first two lectures I put up in every issue, and your problem might be there!

Where do you get your wisdom?

Psychology books (I want to be a psychologist!) and of course, my own teenage life. I research when I have to, such as heavy topics like depression.

Whats ur other acount?

Sir, I'm afraid I have already announced that information as classified.