Chapter 1: How it Started

A/N: Everything you have read here is edited. The past of this was a jeje version or the old version of this story. Everything will be edited. Please enjoy reading this short, chapter 1 of this story. :)

***
Chrystal Paige's POV

"Hah! You're such a bitch, Chrystal!" I was surprised. At a very young age, my classmates can already cuss around. I was scared. I did not give her a response and instead backed away.

"What now? Your afraid? No one's gonna save you!" She angrily told me and pulled my hair. I screamed and stopped myself from crying. "You're weak if you cry." It is my motto and it will never change.

"Hey, stop it, Victoria!" I heard someone scream behind me. I faced this guy and was surprised when it was the famous 2nd Grader Luhan. "Luhan oppa? Why? I'm prettier than her! She's stupid! I hate you, ugh!" Victoria released my hair and ran away.

"Are you okay?" I blankly looked at his face. I shrugged. "Come, I'll bring you to the clinic." He offered me a hand, and I gladly accepted it. Sure, it was very comfortable.

***

"Chrystal? Why are you here? Are you okay?" The nurse asked me. I was still holding my tears. The way Victoria pulled my hair was pretty painful. If only I had defended myself.

"She's fine, actually." Luhan butted in. I rolled my eyes at him and sat at the chair. "I should dismiss you, Chrystal." The nurse said after checking me up. "Are you sure? Pretty much, her hair got pulled pretty hard!" Luhan butted in again.

"It's okay, Luhan." Said the nurse and helped me stand up, "It wasn't that bad anyway." She smiled at me and got me outside the clinic. "Come back when you need me, okay?" The nurse said and closed the door.

I fixed my bangs and looked at Luhan who has his back leaned on the wall. "Want some ice cream?" My eyes glittered up and quickly went by his side, my face smiling widely at him, "Sure!"

Immediately, I pulled him to the gates so we could buy ice cream. I was pretty much excited, rather than pissed off because of what those girls did to me.

I let him pick a flavor, any flavor was fine for me. "Here." He handed me one, after that, he smiled at me. I felt my cheeks burning up!

"Hahaha, you're so cute!" He pinched my nose, which made me blush harder. Arghh, it's too embarrassing! "C-come on! S-stop that!" I looked away from him and ate my ice cream. He too, started eating.

"I want to protect you all the time." He stated, my back still away from him. "Wouldn't it be cool if I can be your 'Knight in Shining armour'?" He told me as he touched my shoulders softly. He raised his pinky, ready to make a pinky swear.

"Swear with me, that I will protect you all the time." I knew he was sincere. "And that I will be your friend, eternally." He smiled. I accepted his pinky, and starting today, we we're the best of friends.

PLOT EDITED 08/08/2015

VOTE AND COMMENT