Promise 13 - Trainees

Hey guyss♥ Another chapter to give LALALALALA XDD

xxx

(Third Person's POV)

As The alarm clocked alarmed the 7 new trainees excitedly woke up for they're first trainee day.

"Anyeonghaseyeo Chorong! This is A Cube's CEO. Remember me?"

"Ah! Yes! We are all excited for our first trainee day! What time so we start sir?" Chorong asked while picking a nice outfit to wear.

"Hmm.. Maybe 8:30 until 6:00. Is that fine for you?"

"Yes sir but.. Im kinda nervous about media and stuff..." Chorong said trying to wear the outfit.

"HAHAHA! Thats silly! Its normal because your trainees. But beware of sasaengs. Eck!" He let out a huge laugh.

"OMG. I forgot about sasaengs! Are they still the normal sasaengs who stalk theyre Bias's?" Chorong was horrified to what she heard.

"Yep. But we doubled our securities. They're a Piece of cake now!"

"Really? Thats awesome! Uhm.. Sir? Can I ask for some fashion tips?"

"Oh sure~ You just wear this.. that.. that.. this.. blah blah blah." (a/n: Im bad with fashion so yah. please understand XDD)

"Hmm.. I should really take some of your advice on tv. Or even on the internet! Gotta hang up sir! Bye!" Chrong said and rushed downstairs.

(Chorong's POV)

Kyaaa... Being a trainee.. *Q* Its like a fairytale dream Kyahhh~♥

"Chorong!! Wake up!! Its already 7:30! Your already late on your first trainee day!" Mom shouted at me from downstairs.

"Aish! Yes im cominggg!!" I shouted back at her.

>>FASTFORWARD>>

"Rumors are spreading in the Kpop world about a new girl group from cube called 4minute and Apink! We might want to hear the statement of they're CEO..."

I was listening on the tv when a news came out about our group. Wow! Rumors really spread fast!

"Mom! Im going now! Bye!"

/At The Cube Front Gates/

"Bomi-ssi! Anyeong~ Im so excited today!" I said to her while giving her an energetic smile.

"Hey! Do i look like a ghost?" Eunji said joking

"Pfffft...!!" I was stopping myself from laughing.

"Hello! Are you trainees?" A girl from the back spoke.

"Uhm.. Yea. We will debut as Apink. Are you trainees as well?" I asked.

"Yes! Nice to meet you. Im HyunA of 4minute. We are also trainees like you." She said giving her hand out.

"Ohh.. Well im Chorong. This is Bomi and her sister Eunji." I said.

"Im Gayoon. Nice to meet you guys"She softly said.

"ATENTION! ALL TRAINEES PLEASE PROCEED TO THE TRAINING ROOM LOCATED AT THE 3RD FLOOR THANK YOU," The woman said from the speaker.

"I think its our call.." Eunji said.

Everyone noded in agreement.

xxx

"Welcome trainees! I am Mr. Alvin Choi Your trainer. I will be teaching you how to become perfect artist's after you debut. Shall we start?" Mr. Choi said