Promise 14 - School Festival Preparation

Editing chapters like a bossss~ LOL changed everything like 'promise 7' LOOOOOOOL XDD promised chapter heree ~

xxx
(Chorong's POV)

"Yoo~" Luhan said bringing soft drinks for us.

"You lose! Bleh!" I said and gave him a tongue out.

"Aish! This is only your lucky day! HMPH." He said

"I Thought your manly?!" Bomi said with a smirk.

"WHAAA..?! NO!  I AM MANLY. I AM MANLY. I AM MANLY. I AM MANLY. I AM MANLY!" He repeated almost forever!

"Urusai." Someone from the back said.

"Who are you?" Eunji asked.

"School Government President. Shizuka Ayuka Takahashi." She coldly said.

"Good Morning Ms. Ayuka! What can we do for you?" Eunji said in a humble voice

"Im here to tell tou that we are having a meeting at the other room and you are very---" She was cutted off by someone shouted from the back

"Gomenasai! Ayuka-senpai! Yamenasai desuka!" Chohee interrupted her while running. School Government members also came.

(Gomenasai = Sorry / Senpai = Senior / Yamenasai = Stop this)

"What is it?" She said coldly again.

"You are acting strange. We need to continue the meeting for your behavior now." We we're dumbfounded. Shes so small!!

"Gomenasai. Everyone. Taiga Aisaka desu. School Government Vice President. Is Chohee your sister?" She pointed at me.

"No. Im her Cousi--" She grabbed my wrist also Chohee.

"Where are you taking them?" Said someone. Familiar voice.

I turned around and saw...

EXO.

"Are we late for the program?" Chen asked.

"Hmm.. EXO. Eh? Kouji, Tell them the problem. I'll take them to my office for an urgent manner." Ayuka-senpai said.

"Ah. Souka, Youkai." Kouji said and we never saw what happened next.

(souka = i understand / Youkai = roger that)

<inside the office>

"I am very sorry from my manner at the cafeteria. The Principal has called me to send you guys here. You are the host for our school festival." She said.

"Why us? Why not The President of our school?" Oh i forgot about yookyung and the others!

"So let me ask. Your the new president? Not Yookyung?" Chohee asked

"Nope. She was kicked off due to her bad influence and behavior." She stated

"So, its final that we are the ones choosed?" I asked.

"Yes. You need to start tomorrow or today. You need somone to help you with the things needed like for example, at the Bulletin Board. I will also held a meeting about this. I suppose, I would like EXO as guests to our mini concert next week. I think that is all?" She said. WOW that was preettyyyy loooooooooooooong.

"uhh.. I'll try my best Ayuka (^_^)" We both said and left the office.

<back at the cafeteria>

(Eunji's POV)

I was walking from the halls back to the cafeteria when I heard the boys laughing and screaming like total idiots.  Aish. Boys are sometimes irritating dont cha think?

"Woi! You stupid kids! Dont tell her that i love her..!!" It was a familiar voice..

Chanyeol..

And what?! He Loves me in just small time? I mean like.. AISH!!

I acted as if I didnt heard anything they we're saying and entered the cafeteria with a smile on my face and rubbed my hands.

"HAHA! Im back! You guys seemed noisy. Has Chohee and Chorong Back yet?" I asked

"No. They're not yet back sis." Bomi said and looked away from Kai. Wait.. WHAT?

"Oh, Okay then." I said and stood up to order food. I haven't eated yet!

It took me 7 minutes to have my order! Gosh this people! (-______________-) Im Soooo excited for the school festival! I Hope it turns out pretty well.

(Bomi's POV)

Aish! Stupid Baekhyun! I HATE HIM! Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My sister is so lucky. She has her own lovelife whatsoever (-________-) I dont even give a care. IM SINGLE FOREVER AND THATS THAT!

"Uhm.." Its a guy's voice! I recognized it from the tone he gave, so shaky 

"Baekhyun? What on earth are you doing here? This is my private spot!" I Shouted at him. Im mad! This is my spot thats that. 

"Who says its yours?" He smirked. OMG. STOP IT BYUN BAEKHYUN!

"I Say its MINE. Your too shamfull of yourself having an affair with a teacher." His eyes widened in shock. Whats so unerving about it?

"Let me correct that. WE. ARE. NOT. A COUPLE." He emphasized each word he said. 

"Jinja?! Your kidding right?!" I stood up and looked at him eye to eye. He just gave me a smirk and sat down the warm grass surronding my favorite spot.

"I would be ashamed of myself. She is my Noona.Of course, we are only friends thats that." He calmly said. I was shocked! Im retrieving what I said earlier! I Love this man already! (A/N: OMG! BaekYeon Feels :'()

"Saranghae Bomi." Wait.. WHAT?!

"What?!---" He had his soft lips on mine. I kept it like that for 5 minutes and I broke the kiss.

"Nado.Your a Pabo." I replied and walked away blushing. Im too embarrased if he see's me blushing!

I took a glance at him. He was smirking! Now I have to deal with Kai Oppa :( Its 2 of them who like me :( OMG Why is this happening? Im too beatiful right?!

"Hey. I heard you saying stuff. You like me right?" Now he is in my back.

"Uhmm..--" He kissed my cheeks and walked away! He's grabbing chances! AISH! I HATE YOU BYUN BAEKHYUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!

=============================

Im sorry if its short and I hope you guys would still subscribe this story even if i update in a very small amount of time. I NEED FEEDBACKS! FEEDBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XDD

I Love you Guys :*