Promise 12 - Apologize

Another chapter~♥♥

I will add a new OTP for Eunji and Bomi. Also Hayoung! XD

xxx

(Bomi's POV)

"Yah! Your so annoying sis. -_-" I said rolling my eyes

"Hey! I need to lose some pounds. Or maybe you should! You gained 3-4kg from eating midnight snacks! It will be our first trainee day tommorow!" She and continued exercising

"OMG. YOUR RIGHT!!! ineedtheperfectclothesandthecutestface---" I was cutted off by my super rapping LOL

"Shhhhh. Dont rap. It hurts my ears." She joked. Aish!

"Yah! How are you and Baekhyun-ssi?" I asked

(A/N: Im gonna dedicate this to the BaekYeon couple XD. Remember that Taeyeon unnie is a teacher here ;O)

she was soooo silent. Then... Tears flooded her eyes.

"Waeyeo? Whats wrong?!" I asked feeling concerned

"Ms. Taeyeon and Baekhyun are now in a relationship.." She said sobbing

"BWOA?!" I was shocked!

*Mr. chu ringtone*

"A text message? Let me see..." She said getting her phone and reading it.

She almost dropped it from her hands.

(Eunji's POV)

I checked who texted me.

I was shocked to see what chanyeol said:

Anyeong Eunji-ah! I have been secretly liking you since your first day here at our school. I didn't had the chance to tell you because I was scared if you would reject me. I hope you your hapiness...

Saranghae Jung Eunji♥

I almost cried. Someone liked me? Who wouldn't know? He likes me or he loves me. I think my feelings can develop for him. I just know it.

(Chorong's POV)

"I...Im sorry Chohee." Im in the middle of my conscience and not to tell her about her mother. Im holding the letter that her mom gave me before she left the wonderful world.

"What?! I trusted you my mother. Her safety! And this is all you can say?! How dare you---" I slapped her.

"I don't know what happend to my cousin. I don't know what food you ate. But please.. Listen..." I said handing her the letter.

"What is this?" She said raising her eyebrow

"Read." She obeyed on what I said.

"Chohee, my dear daughter. I want you to have a happy life without me, This world has alot of wonders and I want you and Chorong to fulfill it without me. Yes, if you are reading this now, my lifeless body had left this world. If only the world was not that cruel to make my life long. My dear Chohee, i know that you will be mad at Chorong for not telling you but please listen to her explanation..

I love you very much Chohee." She said outloud and tears rushed her cheeks.

"Dont cry.." I said calming her down

"Why? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked still sobbing

I walked near her and hugged her. I softly brushed her blonde hair,

"I didn't because that was what your mom said. I will always be loyal to your mother because she has done so many good things done for us. I hope you truly understand." I explained softly as tears rushed down my cheek.

"I understand... But please... Dont hide any secret from me as much as possible. Arraseo?" She said and gave me a fake smile. I nodded in reply.

"By the way.. Im transfering in your school tomorrow so.. We are basically classmates and Im joining the school festival. Also the contribution to it. So in short, im gonna help you." She said in a fake bossy tone and I released her from my hug.

"Really? -_-" I said.

"Well.... I have a secret to tell you.."

(Hayoung's POV)

I was busy studying for our upcoming exam when i receive a call.

Calling.. Sehun...

O_O should I answer or not? Okay im gonna answer it.

(Legend: H-ayoung S-ehun)

H: Yeoboseyeo?

S: Anyeong Hayoung-ah! Uhmm... uh... I have something to ask you..

H:Yeah? What is it?

S: Can I... ask you on a.....

H: On a??

S: Date?

H: Pffffffffffffffft!!!! WHAT?!

S: Its okay if you dont want to...

H: Nah! Sure I want to!

S: Really?! I'll pick you up on 4:00?

H: Sure. That sounds awesome!

S: Okay bye!!

I immedietly picked a dress to wear for our date. Im too excited...

xxx

I was crying when I was making the part on Chorong XDD im too happy♥♥

Thats all for nowww. BYEEEEE★★★

VOTE●COMMENT●FOLLOW

SARANGAHAEEEEE♥♥♥