Are You Ready To Be My Girlfriend❤️?

2 Weeks Later‼️
🍂Autumn POV🍂
My alarm clock went off and i looked at my phone realizing it was Saturday.

Oh Hell No!! I threw the alarm clock across the room.

I laid there for a minute and sighed i guess I'll get up since i smelled breakfast being made!

I slipped into my slippers and robe and did my morning hygiene and ran downstairs to see my mother preparing the table i seen blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, grits, and fried turkey breast.

I licked my lips and started stuffing my face. Oh my, mommy this is delicious i said with a mouth full of food..

"If that's the case your ass need to shut up and chew it up then talk." Ma said

i giggled and swallowed my food sorry Ma.

We finally finished eating as i helped my mom wash the dishes she asked about Amir.

"So whose this guy you be talking to and when he text you your cheeks turn fire red?" She asked

I said hmm as if i didn't have a clue who she was talking about.

"Girl stop playing stupid you know what and exactly who I'm talking about." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Sooo tell me.!" She said

His name is Amir and he is 18 and he plays football and he works for some business company getting himself ready for college but he's also a little thuggish.

"Every thing about him sounds okay but thuggish you say?" She laughed

"Child every girl needs them a man with some type of hood in them you don't want no pussy ass fuck boy." She said

I burst out laughing.

"Ahkekekeke hell you laughing I'm serious baby."

I know Ma that's why I'm laughing you're always serious crazy lady. So what do you have planned today? I asked changing the subject.

"Well i want to go shopping but then again i want to rest i don't feel like doing anything I'm tired as hell from work." She said...

Understandable, Well me and the gang are going to California for the week to the beach tomorrow for spring break.

"Hmmm when was i going to find out?" She asked..

Today mommy PLEASE!? I begged.

"Yes girl now shut up whining like a baby."

Ahhhhh thank you mommy, i said giving her a huge kiss on the cheek before running up stairs to start packing...
.
.
.
Amir POV‼️

I had just finished packing my clothes to leave for California tomorrow and looked down at my phone to see Autumn calling.

We've been talking for awhile now movie and dinner dates and all that since i finally build the nerve to break up with Layla.

I answered... What's up baby?

"Hey babes I'm coming to California with you all tomorrow"

Are you serious? I asked