🖤❤️Gucci Day❤️🖤

🍂Autumn POV🍂
7:45AM Alarm Clock

My alarm went off as i was finishing up a nice dream date with me and Amir it was amazing until the damn alarm went..

I sat up on the side of my bed stretching and yawning slipping my VS slippers and robe on walking into my bathroom running my shower brushing my teeth and washing my face the stepped into my shower..

25 minutes later i was finally done showering and doing my morning hygiene i then started on my make up and curled my hair that was now red...

I pulled out my Gucci crop top and skirt and my Gucci shoes and started to dress myself..

As i was dressing myself i realized i didn't smell any breakfast cooking. I then hurried into my clothes and grabbed my Gucci purse and backpack and ran downstairs to see that it was empty...

I ran back upstairs and peeped into my mother's room to see that she wasn't here i got kind of scared because I've been home for a whole night and she didn't come home...

I looked at the time and seen it was 8:45 and class started at 9... i quickly ran out the door locking it behind me and jumped into my Range Rover heading to school not caring if Chosen was riding with me or not...

10 minutes later
I pulled up at the school and grabbed my backpack and purse and went on in with my Starbucks...

I spotted Chosen, Jade, and Leeyah starring at me as if they noticed i had been crying because they ran over to me...

What's wrong? They asked in unison...

I told them what was going on with my mother not coming home and not calling or texting me back...

Aw I'm sure she's okay.. They said giving me a group hug.

I smiled and Chosen pointed to Amir walking over towards us..

Hey girls!! Him and the guys spoke...

Hi. We said in unison...

Baby why does it look like you've been crying and you seem down what's wrong? He asked holding my backpack...

Who ass do i need to whoop? Rod asked and i giggled.

I explained all over again...

Do you have any idea where she might be? Amir asked..

No.. i told him with a sad face...

Come here gorgeous! He said pulling me into a hug...

I hugged him back...

Five minutes came up and ofcourse the seniors were back in the gym because our classes were over we didn't have them anymore we just had to sign in every day and get prepared for graduation and make sure our grades were good...