Back In Business‼️

Amir POV‼️
I finally decided to go ahead with the plan Brass had going on for me and the guys...

"Aye Mir what time we got to do that?" Rod Asked

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

Man i don't know. We need to be thinking about what these girls gone say about this shit.

"Amirrrrr!" I heard Autumn scream before stopping what i was doing and running upstairs to our room we had in the condo.

Yes baby? I ran in the room asking...

"What are we doing tonight?" She asked...

Umm well i have some thing to do with the gu... Sge cut me off

Don't worry about it and walking into the bathroom looking in the mirror...

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist whispering in her ear that it won't take all day...

She just looked through the mirror at me pouting..

Imma have to make it up to her i thought to myself..

I just want to have a great week and we're here and look what you're about to do she said still pouting...

We will have a great week bae i promise i told her while looking through the closet behind us...

She said okay then started running her bath water. As she got in i was walking out getting dressed in my suite, i can't go anywhere with Brass looking like a trouble man...
.
.
.
🍂Autumn POV🍂

I didn't have plans on just sitting in the house today because i wanted to be with Amir all day but i guess all that had changed after that man Brass shower his face earlier

The time finally became 7:36PM and the guys were gone while me and the girls were in the theater we had in the condo watching Madea BOO 2 for the millionth time. (This shit is hilarious...)

As i looked over at Chosen she was dosing off as Leeyah was in her phone texting and Jade was looking scared...

I decided to get up and go up to my room and lay there to wait...

As i laid here i decided to text Amir because i was missing him...
                                   Me
Baby I Miss You 😩 Be Safe Out There!!
                               7:45PM

I was just waiting on a response until i dosed off...
.
.
.
Amir POV‼️
We all left the condo to meet up with Brass, Me, Rod, and Alex got into a different vehicle even though we were all suppose to been riding with each other us 3 of us had something else to do so i hit Brass up and told him us 3 couldn't make it so we sent the other 4...