We Finally Made It☺️‼️

•Chosen•

Amir POV‼️
We finally made it to Los Angeles, California. I reached over and tapped a sleeping Autumn gently waking her up.

Baby we're here!!

She woke up looking at her surroundings and she started smiling and i looked over to see her starring at me.

Why are you so happy bae? I asked while putting my eyes back on the busy California roads

"Because I'm with you and all of our friend for spring break" she said

Aww well I'm glad i can put a smile on my babies face but i have a surprise for you later.

"Oh my god!! What is it!? Tell me" She squealed.

I laughed and told her no because it wouldn't be a surprise then.

She folded her arms then pouted.

I looked at her and laughed i don't care about you pouting cry baby then we came to a red light and i looked at her again still pouting. Give me a kiss i told her.

"No" She said with her arms crossed

I grabbed her face and took one anyways.

"Ughhh" She squealed.

I laughed and the light turned green and i continued to drive again until we finally came upon our big condo,

4 garage doors 2 on each side a beach view and a pool.

A 7 bedroom and 7 bathroom and a theater and game room and more.

Me and the guys unloaded the trucks and cars and took everything inside.

The girls was just standing there giggling every damn second.

I overheard Jade say her and Trey were dating.

I tripped over a brick being nosey almost about to fall but i played it off and ran into the condo where Trey and the guys were and ofcourse Jas gay ass.

I asked Trey about him and Jade.

Damn Trey you wasn't going to tell us? I asked

"No because we weren't sure if it was going to last" He said as we all laughed.

Nigga we're homies you just sounded gay as hell for that bull shit but It's cool now we all know.
.
.
.
Santonio POV‼️
Leeyah can you just talk to me bae? Please!? I don't beg no fucking body but I'm begging you to talk to me baby.

She finally came out the bathroom and sighed.

"Why tonio? You're an asshole!" She yelled...

Okay bae I'll accept that i know i was wrong for letting a stripper twerk on me but i mean damn man you act like i fucked that hoe. AND I DIDNT!! I screamed out of anger.

"Who the fuck are you yelling at SANTONIO NICKOLAS MILES??? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WENT TO A STRIP CLUB AND DIDNT LET ME KNOW!! I HAD TO SEE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!"