Headed Back To NC‼️

Armon POV‼️
We were finally heading back home to finish off the rest of the school year at Grounds High, i miss it but then again i don't...

I really my girlfriend i heard Jas say as her and Alex were talking...

What girlfriend? I asked...

Ahh man you never knew me and LaLa hooked up...

What the fuck Jas!! I yelled a little upset because she went behinds Amir back to talk to her know everyone talks shit about her especially after Autumn whooped her ass...

What man? She asked

Bro shut the fuck up, you're bogus as hell for that bro and you know that's Mir ex..

Nah bro you shut the fuck up. Shit if she like me then she like me so fucking what are you mad because you don't have a girlfriend? She asked laughing

Ha you're really funny bro. Aye Alex let me out!!

On this busy ass highway? He asked

Yes. I said

Helllllllll NO!!!! He yelled and looked at Jas and said if anything I'll put this fake ass fuck boy/girl out...

PUT ME OUT!! Jas Yelled as Amir pulled all the way over forgetting we were following the rest of them and smashed on the breaks and she opened the door stepping out and walking off..

Alex drove off as he said Amir is going to beat her ass..

I thought the same but then was like nah he's not he don't fuck with her anymore it's just damn bro she knew about them and she went behind his back...

We continued with the conversation then the car got silent..

I lit up my blunt and puffed three times and passed it to Alex..

Next thing you know we were back in Carolina...
.
.
.

🍂Autumn POV🍂

As Amir shook me until i woke i opened my eyes thinking it was to early to be home but i guess i was wrong because we were right outside my big three story home

My mom car wasn't in the drive way so i was thinking on where she could have been...

But i was so excited to be back home only because i missed my mom and i had so much to tell her...

I sat in the car talking to Amir for a while until i finally decided to get out and get my luggage and make up bag and shoe boxes...

Amir helped me unload and bring my things into the house...

He stayed for maybe 5 minutes then got back into the car and went across the street to get him and Chosen things out the truck...

He was such a gentleman with a little thug in him and i most definitely liked that about him...

I looked at my phone hoping for a missed call or text from my mom but there was nothing but the time and my lockscreen... i sighed

I called the girls asking what were we wearing to school tomorrow and they all squealed "GUCCI" over the phone i just laughed...

I dyed my hair red and jumped in the shower putting on another one of my matching panties and bra sets from Victoria Secret and slipping into my pajamas..

I went downstairs to fix me something to eat and all i seen in the fridge was pizza and baked chicken with a side of green beans.. i warmed it up because i couldn't choose which one i wanted...

I finally ate and went back upstairs still wondering where my mother could be.. i called and got no answer i sighed and just dosed off...
.
.
.
Where is Autumn's mother?
COMMENT‼️ WHAT DO YOU THINK 💭