Lance's point of view

"Hey Shiro, have you seen Allura?" I ask.
"No, why, trying to make moves on her again?"
"Maybe" Shiro and I start laughing as Keith enters the room. "How about you, Keith, seen Allura lately?"
"She's with Hunk in the kitchen. He's trying to get her to try some dish she made." I watch as Keith searches through the pantry, only to close it and head towards the training ground.
"Hey, slow down Keith, you'll overwork yourself, okay?" Shiro warns him. He has been at the training ground for a while. Oh well. Off to go find Allura. I go through the castle to where Hunk and Allura are.
"Hey Allura."
"Yes, Lance?" She turns from Hunk, looking thankful to not have tried his new creation, which looks about as much like food as a miniature horse does.
"Are you a beaver, because dam!" Allura rolls her eyes and turns back to Hunk. At least I tried.
She has been my crush ever since I met her. She has beautiful eyes and she's gorgeous. I only wish she would feel the same way. To get her off my mind, I decide to go and workout with Keith. I don't want him to push himself to hard. Even though we still act like rivals, I care about him.
When I arrive at the training ground, I can't seem to find Keith. I look around but he's nowhere. "Keith! Keith, where are you!" I hear a crash coming from the bathroom and run to it. I check the stalls until I find the one he's in. Knocking twice, I pull against the door and it unlocks. The locks have never been sturdy. When I look inside Keith is sitting on the ground over the toilet. He's throwing up.